~If You Were To Die Tonight~

What Do You Expect To Happen When You Die??

• Not Sure

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Utterly Cease To Exist

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Go To Heaven

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Go To Hell

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Go To Purgatory

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Be Reincarnated

• Experience My Own Personal Afterlife

• Total voters
And you may very well be correct sir :)

Well, if you understand a bit about higher physics and know M theory, you'd know that there are many other different universes.

I mean.........it would just make sense. Besides, our souls are a small piece of God, and I personally don't think that He would throw something away.

Besides.......in the Lost Gospel of Thomas, it states that ALL OF US eventually get into Heaven. It's just a question of how much purifying and surgery does your soul need?

You make sense.
But sometimes.....honestly??...I don't think God really wants people like me in Heaven.
I don't think I'm good enough, if that makes sense :(

Jesus said that trait makes you more likely to make it.

Well, if you understand a bit about higher physics and know M theory, you'd know that there are many other different universes.

I mean.........it would just make sense. Besides, our souls are a small piece of God, and I personally don't think that He would throw something away.

Besides.......in the Lost Gospel of Thomas, it states that ALL OF US eventually get into Heaven. It's just a question of how much purifying and surgery does your soul need?

You make sense.
But sometimes.....honestly??...I don't think God really wants people like me in Heaven.
I don't think I'm good enough, if that makes sense :(

Yep.......self doubt is a bitch, but I have a solution for that as well.

Go to your local bookstore, and find a book called "The Greatest Miracle in the World" by Og Mandino. Read the book all the way through once, and then go back to the instructions at the end of Chapter 8, and follow the instructions laid out for you in Chapter 9, The God Memorandum.

Trust me........it'll change your life. It changed mine a great deal for the good, and I've shown other people how to do it, and it has changed their lives for the better as well.

Book shouldn't cost more than 10 bucks or so.

But think about this for a second Dabs...........you realize who created you, right? And you know that there is only 1 person like you in the world, right? That means you are a person of extreme rarity, because you were created by a Master, and there is only one of you.

Count your blessings.
Proclaim your rarity.
Go another mile.
Use wisely, your power of choice.
Do all things with love. Love of God, love of yourself and love of your fellow humans.

Trust me..........it's well worth the effort.

Good Stuff.

If I was to die tonight, where would I go?

Well........I kinda look at this from a different perspective than most, because I don't believe I'm a human in search of a spiritual experience, rather I believe that I'm a spiritual being having a human one.

In Judaic theology, they talk about God placing a small piece of His energy in the embryo created by your parents at about the 40 day mark, and that piece of His energy is what you call your soul. Interestingly enough, scientists have now shown that a human embryo doesn't develop a nervous system until around that point.

Then, there's the many other philosophies/theologies that profess a belief in reincarnation (Judaic is just one of them).

And finally, there's the 1st Law of Thermodynamics, which states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed. What runs your body? That's right.......electric impulses running through your nervous system, controlled by your brain.

So, what happens when we leave our meat suit? Well, if there are lessons that you still have to learn, you'll be brought back via reincarnation. If there are no more lessons? Well, then you go and rejoin God (or, as Taoists would say, you rejoin the Tao).

Me? I think that when I go, I'm going to go back to Father.

Why? Because I spend an awful lot of time talking to Him now, so I'm pretty sure that I'll have a good pathway to follow to get back to Him.

Holy jesus, your really are one cerebral basket case aren't you? how wasted were you when you conjured up this mumbo jumbo?

Forum List

Back