~If You Were To Die Tonight~

What Do You Expect To Happen When You Die??

• Not Sure

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Utterly Cease To Exist

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Go To Heaven

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Go To Hell

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Go To Purgatory

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Be Reincarnated

• Experience My Own Personal Afterlife

• Total voters

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
There are many different beliefs as to what happens to us when we die. What do you think will happen?? I have added a poll (hope it works) and if your 'option' or 'choice' isn't on the poll, please do not hesitate to add it in a post!

If I was to die tonight, where would I go?

Well........I kinda look at this from a different perspective than most, because I don't believe I'm a human in search of a spiritual experience, rather I believe that I'm a spiritual being having a human one.

In Judaic theology, they talk about God placing a small piece of His energy in the embryo created by your parents at about the 40 day mark, and that piece of His energy is what you call your soul. Interestingly enough, scientists have now shown that a human embryo doesn't develop a nervous system until around that point.

Then, there's the many other philosophies/theologies that profess a belief in reincarnation (Judaic is just one of them).

And finally, there's the 1st Law of Thermodynamics, which states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed. What runs your body? That's right.......electric impulses running through your nervous system, controlled by your brain.

So, what happens when we leave our meat suit? Well, if there are lessons that you still have to learn, you'll be brought back via reincarnation. If there are no more lessons? Well, then you go and rejoin God (or, as Taoists would say, you rejoin the Tao).

Me? I think that when I go, I'm going to go back to Father.

Why? Because I spend an awful lot of time talking to Him now, so I'm pretty sure that I'll have a good pathway to follow to get back to Him.

And you know.......I think there are as many different areas of Heaven as there are people. Why? Because we all like different things and talk to God in our own unique way.

Heaven is actually a place where people are close to Father and talk to Him regularly.

WTF???? Seems like I just posted here. Was that in a past life?

No silly, the other thread I made about this, I forgot to click the add the poll button, so I fucked up, so just re-do OK...thanks!
I hope a mod will come along and cancel the last one, which is why it says Cancel Please :lol:

No silly, the other thread I made about this, I forgot to click the add the poll button, so I fucked up, so just re-do OK...thanks!
I hope a mod will come along and cancel the last one, which is why it says Cancel Please :lol:

Dabs made a mistake? I don't believe it!!!:lol:

OK. Here's the deal. When you die, if you're a guy, you enter into a place that is like a topless bar but only much nicer. It is full of extremely attractive ladies, all topless, and each of them comes by to offer you your drink of preference. They all encourage you to have a couple of drinks and state they would like to help you get over to the other side. When you have selected one of them to be your traveling pal you walk out the door and down the street to the Pearly Gates. Here you are checked in and given a room and you and your traveling pal go there to discover heaven. That's if you are a guy. If you are a woman, you enter into a store much like Sears and are given a new stove, refrigerator, washing machine and dryer, and a broom and then sent immediately back to Earth. You are greeted by a guy that looks a lot like Al Bundy and he says "Bring me another beer, bitch."

Dabs made a mistake? I don't believe it!!!:lol:

OK. Here's the deal. When you die, if you're a guy, you enter into a place that is like a topless bar but only much nicer. It is full of extremely attractive ladies, all topless, and each of them comes by to offer you your drink of preference. They all encourage you to have a couple of drinks and state they would like to help you get over to the other side. When you have selected one of them to be your traveling pal you walk out the door and down the street to the Pearly Gates. Here you are checked in and given a room and you and your traveling pal go there to discover heaven. That's if you are a guy. If you are a woman, you enter into a store much like Sears and are given a new stove, refrigerator, washing machine and dryer, and a broom and then sent immediately back to Earth. You are greeted by a guy that looks a lot like Al Bundy and he says "Bring me another beer, bitch."

Hey BBD, I love you too :tongue:
Great afterlife story btw!

Did you leave out the annoying "~"s on the last one?

I do wish you'd knock those off. It's very attention seeking and not necessary.

Did you leave out the annoying "~"s on the last one?

I do wish you'd knock those off. It's very attention seeking and not necessary.

It is sincerely not meant to seek out attention, I assure you. I have done it for years! I do it at my school for Christ's sake!
It's a habit, I'm sorry.
Have you ever had a habit you have tried desperately to stop??
Well, think about it then.
Smokers have bad habits, nail biters have bad habits, cussers have bad habits, people who chew with their mouth open have bad habits- everybody has something that annoys others, you included!
You're the only one bitching at me about my fucking curlies (~~~~).
For fuck's sake...pull out your gun and shoot my ass, see if I care.
I'm not liking having to change who I am because somebody thinks something I do is annoying to them.

Last edited:
I beleive in reincarnation and an afterlife.

Good people go to a very nice place and can choose to return to become better people. [Think of earth as a forge. Sometimes you are the hammer, sometimes the anvil, or the thing inbetween the 2.] You will have things that you need to work on each time you come back. This time I'm working a patience and tolerance. If I do die today, see you later.

Middle of the line people go and get judged and are eventually sent back.

Evil people spend about a year in a hell hole. Consider living a 'life' knowing that everyone you see cannot be trusted and does not trust you. And then they to, are sent back.

that's the basics of my spiritual beleifs. PM me if you want anymore details

Last edited:
What Do You Expect To Happen When You Die??

936full-seed-of-chucky-screenshot.jpg

I know the go to heaven option is moot now, since no one was taken at the rapture a week or so ago.
No one was qualified apparently.

There are many different beliefs as to what happens to us when we die. What do you think will happen?? I have added a poll (hope it works) and if your 'option' or 'choice' isn't on the poll, please do not hesitate to add it in a post!

Well I believe earth is a schoolhouse and if you learn the right lessons you get to leave forever for someplace better and if you dont you have to come back and live another life to do it again.

However, I dont have proof of what happens so I picked "not sure"

I would vote on this, however, there is not an option that would fit my beliefs.

I believe I would go to either Heaven or Hell. I do not 'know' which one. However I have the 'hope' that the Lord will have mercy on me and let the work of Jesus Christ fulfill my debt. I do not deserve it, however I do have the faith and hope that it is what the Lord will do.

One of you SOB's have to be going to hell !

How much will you pay me if I go to hell for you?

This would only be a rental agreement....

I'll give you everthing in my wallet and buy you one of those battery fans.

Yanno.........there is a book (recently discovered) called the Lost Gospel of Thomas.

In that book, it states that an angel brought Thomas into Hell. He then asked if they stayed, or if they could get out eventually.

The angel told him that eventually, everyone gets out of Hell, but it's a secret.

Judaic theology teaches us that we are all a small piece of God (that's why we were given stewardship over the Earth, we're supposed to be His hands and feet), as well as the teachings of the Talmud that states at the 40 day point, God takes a small piece of Himself, and inserts it into the embryo created by your parents, which becomes your soul.

The only person that can put you in hell is yourself, by believing the self doubt, as well as believing all the bullshit that others talk about you.

God is practical, frugal, and efficient. Do you really think He's gonna throw away a piece of Himself? It makes about as much sense as you cutting off your own big toe or thumbs.

Me? I prefer to be a Hell Jumper. I look for where others are putting themselves in a hell of their own creation. I show them where the lies are, and I guide them back on the path towards whatever THEY believe is a pathway to God.

I was a drug and alcohol counselor for 8 years. Trust me.........I know how to do this.

And........fwiw........I won't take your place in hell......I'll pull you out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back