If you were the last person on Earth

No Americans PERIOD!

+

No Jews

=

World peace.

My guess is that if the last person left on earth was an American, sooner or later that last person would go to war against him/herself!

and noone else were alive, what would you do?

I would go around and gather up all the canned foods I could, start a farm, gather all the guns I could, move into the sweetest mansion, watch dvd's using generators, make ice cause gotta have ice, have lots of dogs for companionship and protection, fuck sheep, etc.

The last one, just wanted to make sure you were paying attention.

I'd look for other survivors. Did you see that will smith movie where he thought he was all alone? Something like that.

I'd fish, hunt, learn to fly a plane, have a lot of boats. Imagine having every motorcycle, boat, yacht, airplane at your disposal.

I would go around and gather up all the canned foods I could, start a farm, gather all the guns I could, move into the sweetest mansion, watch dvd's using generators, make ice cause gotta have ice, have lots of dogs for companionship and protection, fuck sheep, etc.

The last one, just wanted to make sure you were paying attention.

I'd look for other survivors. Did you see that will smith movie where he thought he was all alone? Something like that.

I'd fish, hunt, learn to fly a plane, have a lot of boats. Imagine having every motorcycle, boat, yacht, airplane at your disposal.

Imagine not being able to tell anyone about all the stuff you got.

If I was able to determine that I was actually the last person alive, I would probably die of loneliness.

I watched the 'I am legend' with Will Smith yesterday night... the movie sucked ass. Btw.

Try watching one of the other two versions of the movie, 1964's "The Last Man on Earth" with Vincent Price, or 1971's "The Omega Man" with Charleton Heston. Better yet, read the book by Richard Matheson, it's a very god vampire story. For my money, the 1964 movie is the most true to the book.

Read.

I liked the Omega Man. Freaky shit.

Forum List

Back