If you were the last person on Earth

how would you know you were the last person on earth? would you be like that will smith movie...or just give up.....i dont know....i would imagine if you were the last person on earth you would suddenly move way down in the food chain.

and noone else were alive, what would you do?

Eh... why such a grim thought on such a pretty day - at least here in Stockholm? :) I watched the 'I am legend' with Will Smith yesterday night... the movie sucked ass. Btw.

Raining here, and it's been raining for a week and another few more days of it to go.... :(

But all the flowers that come up will be pretty once the deluge is over, so I suppose I have something to look forward to.... :)

-----------------------------------------

If I was the last person on Earth, i'd befriend a volleyball and name him Wilson....

I watched the 'I am legend' with Will Smith yesterday night... the movie sucked ass. Btw.

Try watching one of the other two versions of the movie, 1964's "The Last Man on Earth" with Vincent Price, or 1971's "The Omega Man" with Charleton Heston. Better yet, read the book by Richard Matheson, it's a very god vampire story. For my money, the 1964 movie is the most true to the book.

and noone else were alive, what would you do?

Read.

I hope you are not clumsy and wear glasses...

*twilight zone theme*

Forum List

Back