If you were rich, what would you do?

I was watching Glenn Beck and he told me to put all my extra money into GOLD

I'd like to see how the OP came up with a 100,000 tax bill on a 300,000 dollar income with kids, a mortgage deduction, a charitable deduction, etc.

You are correct

He should spend his extra money on an accountant

Oh, just to address the OP's topic, I would buy about a hundred acre farm out here in upstate NY as farther out in the boondocks from where I already am as I could get.

I'd like to see how the OP came up with a 100,000 tax bill on a 300,000 dollar income with kids, a mortgage deduction, a charitable deduction, etc.

You are correct

He should spend his extra money on an accountant

By the time you deduct down from a 300,000 dollar income to taxable income you're not even in the top bracket with any of your money.

Its his imagination and his desire to whorship these people as his superiors.

They truely think the more money you have the better person you are.

But not if you are on the left of their political positions.

To me one barometer of rich is not having monthly mortgage and car payments, carry any credit card balance, etc. Other than quarterly IRS payments, annual property taxes, not owing a dime to anyone after monthly utilities, food, clothing, entertainment, and whatnot are paid.

You dont get to deside who the rich are.

Rich is a realative term and those in the 2% percentile are certainly rich.

To me one barometer of rich is not having monthly mortgage and car payments, carry any credit card balance, etc. Other than quarterly IRS payments, annual property taxes, not owing a dime to anyone after monthly utilities, food, clothing, entertainment, and whatnot are paid.

Living the dream:lol:

I would use my extra money to purchase USMB so that I could increase the max size of avatars from 175 x 175px to 200 x 200px.

Forum List

Back