If you were rich, what would you do?

I'd invest and save it.

Because nothing feels better than money in the bank and the sense of independence and freedom that comes with it.

If I were rich?

I would buy a co-op on the upper east side of Manhattan..eat at all the best places and travel around the world.

Oh wait..I do that now.

Last edited:
If I had $100,000 a year after paying all taxes and bills?

I'd probably live a little larger and then hire some talent to expand Rosetta project's educational features.

I'd also try to seed an endowment to keep the organization viable after I pass away.

If there was any left over after that then of course I'd spend it on strippers and lattes.

They have strippers in Maine?

I guess they might but since I find cellulite not especially fetching, I expect I'd have to go someplace where the average woman isn't carrying so many extra pounds.

I don't mean to insult my fellow Mainers, but Maine has the fattest population in New England.

In fact I'm informed that we have the second or third fattest population in America.

I'd probably live a little larger and then hire some talent to expand Rosetta project's educational features.

I'd also try to seed an endowment to keep the organization viable after I pass away.

If there was any left over after that then of course I'd spend it on strippers and lattes.

I guess they might but since I find cellulite not especially fetching, I expect I'd have to go someplace where the average woman isn't carrying so many extra pounds.

I don't mean to insult my fellow Mainers, but Maine has the fattest population in New England.

In fact I'm informed that we have the second or third fattest population in America.

You need to check out the WVA strip clubs.

WVA law says the stages in strip clubs must be made of 18 inches of reinforced concrete. And lap dances are life threatening.

Last edited:

You need to check out the WVA strip clubs.

Bragg Blvd aint bad either.

tumblr_lbqkx3cybB1qddvzno1_500.jpg

You know, if you guys got married and/or treated your wives well, you wouldn't have to waste all that money on strippers and actually could be rich.

HUH? I was married twice and it wound up costing FAR more than paying strippers.

You can always tell a stripper that your out of money. and when you do, she will leave you alone.

Tell that to your future ex, or current ex, she'll take you to court for more money.

You know, if you guys got married and/or treated your wives well, you wouldn't have to waste all that money on strippers and actually could be rich.

HUH? I was married twice and it wound up costing FAR more than paying strippers.

You can always tell a stripper that your out of money. and when you do, she will leave you alone.

Tell that to your future ex, or current ex, she'll take you to court for more money.

So true.:lol:

Question for libbies. If you were rich, what would you do with your money?

Lets say you make $300,000. A "rich" person by Obama standards.

You pay $30,000 a year in mortgage. $10,000 in other bills. You save $10,000 a year for your children's future. The government takes about $100,000 of that. You put $10,000 towards charity. Spend $30,000 a year investing in your business. $10,000 on your yearly vacation w/ wife and 3 kids.

That leaves you with about $100,000???? Car payment. Food. It would dwindle down eventually, but you'd have some money to play with.

What would you do? Donate it to the government?

I would take the extra $100,000 and buy a Bentley

bentley-continental-gtc.jpg

Question for libbies. If you were rich, what would you do with your money?

Lets say you make $300,000. A "rich" person by Obama standards.

You pay $30,000 a year in mortgage. $10,000 in other bills. You save $10,000 a year for your children's future. The government takes about $100,000 of that. You put $10,000 towards charity. Spend $30,000 a year investing in your business. $10,000 on your yearly vacation w/ wife and 3 kids.

That leaves you with about $100,000???? Car payment. Food. It would dwindle down eventually, but you'd have some money to play with.

What would you do? Donate it to the government?

I have a better question than this idiocy.

If you're NOT making 300,000 a year now...

...would you turn down the opportunity to do so, just because of taxes?

Be honest.

I would dump the 30,000 mortgage and live in a smaller house and save the fuck out of my money until I could retire a decade earlier than all the other smoes and with a shit load of money.

This is what that kind of money can get you.

You people pretend that the people who make more than 98% of Americans are not rich.

WHO THE FUCK ARE THE RICH THEN?????????

I would dump the 30,000 mortgage and live in a smaller house and save the fuck out of my money until I could retire a decade earlier than all the other smoes and with a shit load of money.

This is what that kind of money can get you.

You people pretend that the people who make more than 98% of Americans are not rich.

WHO THE FUCK ARE THE RICH THEN?????????

People making more than 99.9% of all the rest of us.

And just TRY to find the average media incomes for THOSE people.

One would think that ought to be easy to locate but I've never found it.

I'd dearly love to see that whole TOP 1% bracket broken down into 1/0ths of a percent.

I think we'd be truly shocked the enormous different between the 99.1% range and the 99.9% average incomes, too.

Of course since that information is (far as I can tell) impossible to locate, the degree to which the superrich are rich remains essantially invisible to us.

And that is, I think, entirely by design.

And lets remember, shall we that much of the income of the investment class might not even be reported as they can invest in municipal bonds which are not TAXED, too.

Some of you might find this data informative:\

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-soi/07intop400.pdf

Last edited:
I am just really tired of the lies.

There is no respect for the truth anymore

Yep. And their nipples are ROCK HARD!

I'd like to see how the OP came up with a 100,000 tax bill on a 300,000 dollar income with kids, a mortgage deduction, a charitable deduction, etc.

Forum List

Back