If you were rich, what would you do?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Question for libbies. If you were rich, what would you do with your money?

Lets say you make $300,000. A "rich" person by Obama standards.

You pay $30,000 a year in mortgage. $10,000 in other bills. You save $10,000 a year for your children's future. The government takes about $100,000 of that. You put $10,000 towards charity. Spend $30,000 a year investing in your business. $10,000 on your yearly vacation w/ wife and 3 kids.

That leaves you with about $100,000???? Car payment. Food. It would dwindle down eventually, but you'd have some money to play with.

What would you do? Donate it to the government?

Pay off the mortgage so i own outright. Finish paying off my student loans. Get food and supplies to survive atleast a few months if things go bad.

Once I knew my family and I were in a secure place, I'd try to do something good with the money.

I guess I'll be the first to take this seriously.

I would take Jack Blacks advice and hire my own personal ball washer.

Scrub scrub, rinse rinse
Scrub scrub, rinse rinse

All my rich friends would see what I have, and be forced to get one of their own, or admit they can't keep up.

That could lower unemployment by .5%

You pay $30,000 a year in mortgage. $10,000 in other bills. You save $10,000 a year for your children's future. The government takes about $100,000 of that. You put $10,000 towards charity. Spend $30,000 a year investing in your business. $10,000 on your yearly vacation w/ wife and 3 kids.

That leaves you with about $100,000???? Car payment. Food. It would dwindle down eventually, but you'd have some money to play with.

$300k is not rich.

You know, if you guys got married and/or treated your wives well, you wouldn't have to waste all that money on strippers and actually could be rich.

I would move most of the money overseas where the tax department couldn't get to it, the rest I would use to buy a house when I could afford to buy it outright, then continue to work, and live a happy life.

Last edited:
You know, if you guys got married and/or treated your wives well, you wouldn't have to waste all that money on strippers and actually could be rich.

Take her with you.

Strippers love it when you bring chics along.

$300k is not rich.

Who said you were an idiot?
There are people earning that much who are struggling and deeply in debt. They are in no ways "rich."
People don't even know what rich means. They think Michael Jackson was rich.

I know several small business owners in that range. From what I can see, none of them have private jets, yachts, or personal ball washers. With their extra "thousands" they are paying for their kids' colleges and saving for their retirement because many fear that Social Security will be taken away from those "evil bastards". I don't know anyone - in any socioeconic category - or political affiliation - that has offered their extra cash to the feds. Maybe the uber rich Hollywood libtards? Not.

If I had $100,000 a year after paying all taxes and bills?

I'd probably live a little larger and then hire some talent to expand Rosetta project's educational features.

I'd also try to seed an endowment to keep the organization viable after I pass away.

If there was any left over after that then of course I'd spend it on strippers and lattes.

I'd probably live a little larger and then hire some talent to expand Rosetta project's educational features.

I'd also try to seed an endowment to keep the organization viable after I pass away.

If there was any left over after that then of course I'd spend it on strippers and lattes.

They have strippers in Maine?

They have strippers in Maine?

And they call cocaine "lattes?"

Forum List

Back