If you were god for 1 day

Mr. Sauerkraut

Dec 23, 2010
Heart of Germany

what would you do?

Remember 2 things:

1. You exist because of the faith of the believers. Any actions to proof your existence is forbidden.

2. You need the free will of the believers to trust and love you. Any actions to direct change the hearts of the human is forbidden.

You have one day. What will you do?

I'd make it so I'd will every lottery in the country that day so tomorrow when I'm not a god anymore I'd be filthy rich.

what would you do?

Remember 2 things:

1. You exist because of the faith of the believers. Any actions to proof your existence is forbidden.

2. You need the free will of the believers to trust and love you. Any actions to direct change the hearts of the human is forbidden.

Your 2 prerequisites are not consistent with any concept of "God" as I know it.

That isn't God, that is a monarch.

Same thing GOD had been doing since creation.

Watch the cosmos unfold without any supernature interference.

Its too complicated to even fathom, but off the top of my head, I would love for all deadbeat dads (and moms) to experience an overwhelming sense of love and responsibility for their children.

I'd kill everyone's first born and then convince everyone left that I loved them.

That wouldn't be possible would it?

what would you do?

Remember 2 things:

I would tell you to build a spaceark, 300 cubits by 50 cubits by 30 cubits........

Now get to work.

1. I wouldn't and couldn't be.
2. For the sake of playing the game on the thread here, I'd quote perhaps this message.

God’s Wrath Against Sinful Humanity

The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen. Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. -Romans 1:18-26
Romans 1:17-26 - PassageLookup - New International Version, ©2010 - BibleGateway.com

And then also perhaps more importantly share with them Who Jesus Christ is and "Romans Road"...

"The first verse on the Romans Road to salvation is Romans 3:23, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." We have all sinned. We have all done things that are displeasing to God. There is no one who is innocent. Romans 3:10-18 gives a detailed picture of what sin looks like in our lives. The second Scripture on the Romans Road to salvation, Romans 6:23, teaches us about the consequences of sin - "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." The punishment that we have earned for our sins is death. Not just physical death, but eternal death!"..
Link:What is the Romans Road to salvation?

Who Is Jesus Christ?Who is Jesus Christ?

Last edited:
If I were god for a day, I'd look down at the mess my primo creation has made and say "Fuck it, I'm outta here."

what would you do?

Remember 2 things:

If I was God for a day. 1) I would dismiss your rules cuz Im the shiznit. 2) Dont think for a second I believe in me, cuz I do not. 3) I would instill an extra helping of logic into every person on earth. Then I would be done.

Last edited:
If I were God, I would do exactly what God is doing right now.

After all, I would know everything. I would know exactly the same things God Himself knows now. So I would understand the plan perfectly. Why would I want to change perfection?

I would see it more as a learning experience for myself. So at the end of the day, I would have more knowledge than I did before it all occured.

As for your premises, you are wrong:

1) God reveals Himself to people all the time.
2) God entices people to be good and changes people's hearts all the time.

As for your premises, you are wrong:

1) God reveals Himself to people all the time.
2) God entices people to be good and changes people's hearts all the time.

Perhaps my english wasn´t good enough.

What I mean is that a faith is defined to disclaim a proof in general. A believer could get a personally proof of god but how valid it is for others is another question.

For example: Mother Teresa, by all the good things she did in her life in the name of god, suffered very deeply that she never heard the voice of god personally. But me, I did. So God revealed him for me but not for her, although she did so much more in her life for the christianity.

And the second point: Yes, he entices. But he doesn´t touch the free will. WHo wants to hear, will hear. But who won´t, god allowes to stay deaf.

That´s what I mean. God won´t create a general proof for himself, drawing a big face on the moon for example. And he won´t touch the free will. So this are his self given limits in God´s power. So let´s go back to the question: According to these limitations, what would you do if you have his power?

Last edited:
Go to a secluded Island...fix it up magnificently with a few waves of my hand...make sure there is perfect weather....and have a very good 24 hours.

Sounds selfish?
Well, even God can't fix the world in a day.

Id send a prophet to tell the believers to be known by putting a potato in their pants .Then laugh at the war between the ones with it in the front and those who put it in the back.

Forum List

Back