If you were an independent voter in 2008, who did you vote for President?

If you were an Independent in 2008, who did you for in the Presidential election?

• Obama

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • McCain

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • other

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
Not an Independent. You should have put that option up and made the poll visible so you can make sure no one is skewing things.

Depends on who "other" is, doesn't it?

I cannot think of a single name on the political scene in either party (or any third party, either) that has my complete confidence.

I'd like to see an unabashed NATIONALIST candidate, but that's never gonna happen as long as the D and R mafia controls things.

Independent????!!!!! LMAO...........there might be one or two independents on this forum. Maybe.

This forum is populated by either conservatives, who get it, or internet OCD k00k lefties.

You do get a lot of phonies on here pawning themselves off as independents...........of course, all you have to do is look at their post total to know they are committed fcukking hyperpartisan lefty k00ks!!! You wont find an independent on the internet anywhere who stays up night and day to make sure they get in their 50 post a day quota:funnyface:

Think about it..........you gotta be a real sick fcukk to be having 13,000.......15,000........18,000 posts in a year or two. Is that not fascinating??!!! And I get called a mental case on here!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

I cannot think of a single name on the political scene in either party (or any third party, either) that has my complete confidence.

I'd like to see an unabashed NATIONALIST candidate, but that's never gonna happen as long as the D and R mafia controls things.

I'm not so sure you read the question right. It asked if you were an independent who did you vote for in 2008? You either voted for Obama, McCain or someone else, with someone else including "No Vote".

I voted for Paul. Not because I wanted him to win, but because I knew he wouldn't and I did not want to support either the Republicans or the Democrats. I can't stand John McCain and I don't like President Obama's political leanings, so since "none of the above" was not a choice, I chose the next best thing.

Immie

I am liking this new editec.

Other was the only choice for me in 08.

Independent????!!!!! LMAO...........there might be one or two independents on this forum. Maybe.

This forum is populated by either conservatives, who get it, or internet OCD k00k lefties.

You do get a lot of phonies on here pawning themselves off as independents...........of course, all you have to do is look at their post total to know they are committed fcukking hyperpartisan lefty k00ks!!! You wont find an independent on the internet anywhere who stays up night and day to make sure they get in their 50 post a day quota:funnyface:

Think about it..........you gotta be a real sick fcukk to be having 13,000.......15,000........18,000 posts in a year or two. Is that not fascinating??!!! And I get called a mental case on here!!!:eek::eek::eek:

It doesn't matter what your political ideology is, you can still be an independent. An independent is someone who is not a member of any political party. You can be a conservative independent, a progressive independent, libertarian independent, or any other combination.

You know what is EXTREMELY interesting about the results, even though the sampling is small. 69% voted for other candidates and not the mainstream candidates. But according to the "OFFICIAL" 2008 results only 4% voted for third party candidates. Makes me VERY suspicious that some serious vote rigging is still going on in our nation. Similar results at another forum, though not as high for third party candidates as here. I know they were caught messing with Ron Paul votes in a New England primary back in 2008.

I voted for Dude , 5 or 6 times at least (right up to the point I ran out of ACORN voter registration forms), Dude definitely captured the Walt Disney voting block in 2008. :eusa_shhh:

I plan on doing the same thing in 2012, 'cept this time I'm giving Alvin Greene the nod, after all FREE AL GREENE ACTION FIGURES FOR EVERYBODY! what's not to like?

You know what is EXTREMELY interesting about the results, even though the sampling is small. 69% voted for other candidates and not the mainstream candidates. But according to the "OFFICIAL" 2008 results only 4% voted for third party candidates. Makes me VERY suspicious that some serious vote rigging is still going on in our nation. Similar results at another forum, though not as high for third party candidates as here. I know they were caught messing with Ron Paul votes in a New England primary back in 2008.

The problem, for one, is that this is not even remotely a scientific poll. We don't know that everyone who voted is for sure an independent. We also know that independents are a minority on this board. So you're taking a small sample that is more prone to voting third party, and then being surprised when, of that small sampling, third party's take the majority. A more accurate showing, for this board, is the poll I took on election day 2008.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/congress/63365-the-official-who-did-you-vote-for-thread.html

Obama won that with about 47% of the vote of USMB. Note that not a single third party candidate broke into double digits.

Forum List

Back