If You Were Alone With bin Laden's Body Just Before It Was Going To Be Sunk

I'd rather spend some time with him alive, and make him smoke Newport 100's, guzzle 40s, smoke some buddah and take him to the strip club and make him get a lap dance and post it all over the internet so his jihadi buddies will get all pissed off.

So you would reward him to get even. That is a novel idea.

Be nice to your enemies. It will drive them crazy!

I would get a Mexican to screw him in the ass while waving a Mexican flag then show a video of it on Al Jeezera.

Let Mexico have a 9-11 for a change. It's Mexico's heroin made from Afghanistan's poppies.

Last edited:
I'd rather spend some time with him alive, and make him smoke Newport 100's, guzzle 40s, smoke some buddah and take him to the strip club and make him get a lap dance and post it all over the internet so his jihadi buddies will get all pissed off.

:lol:

I am sure he did all of that anyway. It just never went viral.

So you would reward him to get even. That is a novel idea.

Be nice to your enemies. It will drive them crazy!

In Jihadi Islam all of that stuff is seen as immoral and evil, it would infuriate his supporters if they saw him behaving this way.

[its kinda his style.

Making claims he has no proof for is his fortay.

I celebrate when evil dies.

I dont seek to mutilate its dead corpse afterwards.

You mean, you want everyone else to do the bloodletting. Ever see the movie "High Noon"?

[its kinda his style.

Making claims he has no proof for is his fortay.

I celebrate when evil dies.

I dont seek to mutilate its dead corpse afterwards.

You mean, you want everyone else to do the bloodletting. Ever see the movie "High Noon"?

I know I am not suited for war.

Some people jsut cant do it.

I know I would hesitate killing and in so doing get my fellow soldiers killed.

I would never try to do what these heros can do.

What would I do?

The man's freaking dead, what's the point?

It's not about revenge. It is now about threatening the rest of the terrorists. Would you give the asshole a decent burial? Flowers on his grave?

Here what Italians did to Mussolini:

Mussolini-hanging.jpg

[I know I am not suited for war.

Some people jsut cant do it.

I know I would hesitate killing and in so doing get my fellow soldiers killed.

I would never try to do what these heros can do.

That's why people like Hitler get away with it. No one is willing to stop them.

What would I do?

It's not about revenge. It is now about threatening the rest of the terrorists. Would you give the asshole a decent burial? Flowers on his grave?

Mussolini-hanging.jpg

Boy, that sure showed MUSSOLINI a lesson didn't it?

Except he was ALREADY DEAD when they did that to his corpse.

No doubt such desecretion of the dead satisfies the needs of some people, I don't doubt that.

That doesn't mean I'm going to drag myself down to their childish level and I certainly appreciate it that our government was of the same mind as mine in that respect.

What would I do?

Mussolini-hanging.jpg

Boy, that sure showed MUSSOLINI a lesson didn't it?

Except he was ALREADY DEAD when they did that to his corpse.

No doubt such desecretion of the dead satisfies the needs of some people, I don't doubt that.

That doesn't mean I'm going to drag myself down to their childish level and I certainly appreciate it that our government was of the same mind as mine in that respect.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! But what does it tell you about the civilians left who are the victims of WW2? Look at what they do to the people who think they can get away with it.

(There were bloodier pictures but I thought this was enough to give most people the idea)

And Mussolini was shot before they hung him up so I think this is really the same kind of thing.

Now how many people looking at this photo want to be "IL DUCE!"

Forum List

Back