If you were a Business owner

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
If you were a serious business owner, you owned the kind of a business that relies on professionalism, efficiency, people skills and great first impressions to make a profit, where second impressions don't exist...
And most careers are like that...

Would you want your employees showing up to work wearing jeans and sneakers and baseball caps ?

Would you want your employees to run a half an hour late, and leave a half an hour, or 15 minutes early ?

Would you want your employees to do a bad job, and then instead of fixing the problem, just sit there and deny doing a bad job, and hand the customers a bunch of lines about how great they are at doing their job ?

If you were a parent of a child aged about 14, that puts him at about the 9th grade.. ok... the majority of his legally entitled school years are over.. the school system now has only 3 more years to make sure that your kid has a high school education that qualified him to go to college or trade school..
And your kid couldn't do the multiplication tables.

Would you want to hear a bunch of bullshit lines from administrators and teachers and counselors, about how great they are at their jobs ?

That's what teachers unions do, and I have seen it all the time in Philadelphia... I myself am a victim of it.

Its a teachers union, not a students union, ok ?!!

And your kid, the student is what counts, not the teacher.
So if you support unions, why do you ?

This is what union, and government workers (and both) do.

Last edited:
If you were a serious business owner, you owned the kind of a business that relies on professionalism, efficiency, people skills and great first impressions to make a profit, where second impressions don't exist...
And most careers are like that...

Would you want your employees showing up to work wearing jeans and sneakers and baseball caps ?

Would you want your employees to run a half an hour late, and leave a half an hour, or 15 minutes early ?

Would you want your employees to do a bad job, and then instead of fixing the problem, just sit there and deny doing a bad job, and hand the customers a bunch of lines about how great they are at doing their job ?

If you were a parent of a child aged about 14, that puts him at about the 9th grade.. ok... the majority of his legally entitled school years are over.. the school system now has only 3 more years to make sure that your kid has a high school education that qualified him to go to college or trade school..
And your kid couldn't do the multiplication tables.

Would you want to hear a bunch of bullshit lines from administrators and teachers and counselors, about how great they are at their jobs ?

That's what teachers unions do, and I have seen it all the time in Philadelphia... I myself am a victim of it.

Its a teachers union, not a students union, ok ?!!

And your kid, the student is what counts, not the teacher.
So if you support unions, why do you ?

This is what union, and government workers (and both) do.

I am a business owner. I actually wear jeans to work most days.

Public schools are not businesses and a HS education is not a widget.

Teachers work long hours. To believe otherwise is to be gullible and uninformed. Teachers are not all effective. Some aren't. But.....the overwhelming majority are.

Show me a kid who has attended public school to grade 9 and can't do his multiplication tables and I'll show you a kid with a less than desirable home life.

You are a useful tool for the anti-education crowd.

Last edited:
How about this:

If you were a business owner and you felt your business was over-taxed, over-regulated, and the unions forced you to pay wages you felt were unfair, as well as paying medical and dental plans, pensions, etc...would you continue to do business under those conditions?

• Banned
How about this:

If you were a business owner and you felt your business was over-taxed, over-regulated, and the unions forced you to pay wages you felt were unfair, as well as paying medical and dental plans, pensions, etc...would you continue to do business under those conditions?

I wouldn't continue to do business under those conditions, and if I took the time to show up for work wearing a suit and a tie and decent shoes, and cologne and shaved, and combed hair...
I wouldn't take less from my workers.

• Banned

I have stacks, whats your address ? so I can send it all by fedex.

Amongst the proof includes lawsuits that I have filed, and won.
:)

Great, then you will be able to provide some of that information now.

At age 16, me and my dad sued the Philadelphia board of education (now called the Department of Education), for illegally denying me the right to an education under conditions prescribed by state and federal law, through arbitrarily suspending me for a total of 1,400 hours without any due process.

We sued the Philadelphia board of Education (now called the Department of Education), for having children on the school busses with mentally disturbed teenagers and high school students, whereby the children are unsafe, and being assaulted and abused and tortured.

The Philadelphia board of education (now called the Department of Education) initially tried to deny all of these claims, and gave us a bunch of lines about how great they are, after which they were found to be liable.

In an attempt to settle out of court, they originally came up with the idea, to take away all of my compensation, to send me to a sheltered workplace as a replacement for my education.
We declined the offer, and took it to court..

We were awarded $50,000 in damages.

Last edited:
I gave you the proof.

Court victories are proof.
You have all the proof you need.

You provided anecdotal evidence. This is not proof.

It was enough to win in court, so its enough for you.
fuck you

You have nothing. That's all I needed to know.

I have enough to where I already won in court, so go fuck yourself.

If you want me to mail it to you, give me your address.

I didn't ask you if you like it.
You asked for information, so I gave it to you, and I won.

so go fuck yourself.

How about this:

Unions don't force anything. They negotiate. Businesses are not overtaxed and we are not over regulated. If we were, you could easily list the regulations that led to American businesses being more profitable than ever. Please do.

How about this:

Unions don't force anything. They negotiate. Businesses are not overtaxed and we are not over regulated. If we were, you could easily list the regulations that led to American businesses being more profitable than ever. Please do.

I don't need to , and I wont negotiate anything...
You're fired because I ARBITRARILY am not satisfied with your work.

so fuck you.

How about this:

so fuck you.

Silly nutter.

I gave you the proof.

Court victories are proof.
You have all the proof you need.

You provided anecdotal evidence. This is not proof.

It was enough to win in court, so its enough for you.
fuck you

You have nothing. That's all I needed to know.

I have enough to where I already won in court, so go fuck yourself.

If you want me to mail it to you, give me your address.

I didn't ask you if you like it.
You asked for information, so I gave it to you, and I won.

so go fuck yourself.
:itsok:

Have a good night. Hope you feel better in the morning.

How about this:

so fuck you.

Silly nutter.

No, this is MY business and I run it, not you.

Forum List

Back