If you weighed 600 pounds.

Every now and then I see people and think, "You know, you actually would have been better off with a two pack a day smoking habit."

This fellow should really train for wrestling. Haystacks Calhoun weighed well over 600 pounds as well, and was a tremendous grappler in the day. If this guy jumped off the top rope and dropped a knee on someone's neck, they are going to stay down. I don't care if it is Hulk Hogan or the Ultimate Warrior in their primes.

This fellow should really train for wrestling. Haystacks Calhoun weighed well over 600 pounds as well, and was a tremendous grappler in the day. If this guy jumped off the top rope and dropped a knee on someone's neck, they are going to stay down. I don't care if it is Hulk Hogan or the Ultimate Warrior in their primes.

You know that shit's not real, right?

It's about as realistic is thinking your party-candidate will make a difference

It's about as realistic is thinking your party-candidate will make a difference

Things haven’t changed since Trump was elected?

What I've never figured out is where do these mega-obese people get the money for the massive amount of food they eat each day? I'm sure they can't work at any job. They eat per day the amount of food that would feed the average family of four for a week. ... :dunno:

What I've never figured out is where do these mega-obese people get the money for the massive amount of food they eat each day? I'm sure they can't work at any job. They eat per day the amount of food that would feed the average family of four for a week. ... :dunno:

Its not just the money, its also the preparation time to cook this food.

What Manuel Uribe, the thousand pound man who lived in Monterrey, did was to have his mother and his girlfriend work 12 hour shifts in the kitchen as well as clean up duties, so he wouldn't starve.

What Manuel Uribe, the thousand pound man who lived in Monterrey, did was to have his mother and his girlfriend work 12 hour shifts in the kitchen as well as clean up duties, so he wouldn't starve.
The guys got a girlfriend!! ... :eek-52:

They showed him on cable, I think it was The Learning Channel, and he's really a smiling and personable fellow so I guess he knows how to turn on the charm.

Forum List

Back