If you wanted to avoid being called a communist.....

It figures that FDR created the czars format.....

I just question the need for them regardless of their limited power (generally).

It figures that FDR created the czars format.....

I just question the need for them regardless of their limited power (generally).
FDR didn't "create the czars format".

There is no "czar" format. They're just sub-cabinet advisory positions, and they've always existed.

It was under FDR that the media started calling them "czars".

More of an associative definition than literal....

It was the czar that the communists overthrown..... But either way it was totalitarian for totalitarian.

The term "czar" in reference to an appointed low-level cabinet position goes back to Nixon's administration.

So, again.

How does appointing "czars" make Obama a Communist?

Check the dialogue. Did I call Obama a communist?

No, you implied that Obama was a communist because you titled the thread "if you want to avoid being called a communist" and then followed it up with the OP that stated Obama should quit appointing czars.

You also implied that he's one of the first ones to do so.

Try again ya fuckin' retard.................thread fail.

Interesting - Never really realized it originated so far back.....

good job genius! wow, this is the problem today! Ignorance filled with stupidity. Sprinkle in fox news, MSNBC and talking heads on the radio and wooshhhh! we have the most uneducated electorate in history.

OP, next tine, do your home work before you post. you at least owe yourself and the rest of us a educated and well thought our post.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back