If you want to see a shooting wal mart seems to be the place to go

It seems to me that the OP is singling out Wal Mart when any place where a lot of people gather can be a site for random shootings. There are about 4,000 WalMart stores in the US so you can figure that somewhere close to a million people a day shop there. Of course there will be more shootings at WalMart than at a lower traffic location.
Google "Church shootings" I didn't try to compile statistics, but I'd guess that there are more people shot at churches/year than at WalMarts.

It seems to me that the OP is singling out Wal Mart when any place where a lot of people gather can be a site for random shootings. There are about 4,000 WalMart stores in the US so you can figure that somewhere close to a million people a day shop there. Of course there will be more shootings at WalMart than at a lower traffic location.
Google "Church shootings" I didn't try to compile statistics, but I'd guess that there are more people shot at churches/year than at WalMarts.

No, what I am doing is pointing out that in 10 months there were 9 shooting that killed cops.

I have had a best friend and a Great Uncle (yes, I knew him and remember him very well and fondly) murdered. Both were shot by thieves, one at home, one at work.

That will put things in a different perspective.

Personally, I think we should execute more criminals, more publicly, and more brutally. If you shoot a man in the head, we shoot you in the head. If you slit a woman's throat, we slit yours. If you beat a child to death, guess what's coming?

But I don't get to make the rules, damn it. :(

Lethal injection is all I got......

Its better than nothing, I suppose.

gee mini is that the way of shalia law? which you rail against all the time....

and you are a bit of an ass...assuming i havent loved anyone who was murdered...i have

I have had a best friend and a Great Uncle (yes, I knew him and remember him very well and fondly) murdered. Both were shot by thieves, one at home, one at work.

That will put things in a different perspective.

Personally, I think we should execute more criminals, more publicly, and more brutally. If you shoot a man in the head, we shoot you in the head. If you slit a woman's throat, we slit yours. If you beat a child to death, guess what's coming?

But I don't get to make the rules, damn it. :(

Lethal injection is all I got......

Its better than nothing, I suppose.

gee mini is that the way of shalia law? which you rail against all the time....

and you are a bit of an ass...assuming i havent loved anyone who was murdered...i have

Where did I assume that, bones? Maybe I was just stating how it affected me, because it certainly did change my perspective. I'm a little offended, because I've made it clear how much I respect you on these boards, even though we share little common ground on political, religious, or societal philosophies. If I want to attack you personally, you'll know it. Ask Old Rocks :) But that was not intended in the way you evidently took it. I apologize if I offended you, it was not my intention.

Sharia provides for the death penalty, and yes, I agree with the death penalty.

How Sharia ASSIGNS the death penalty, no, I don't always agree with that.

But if you kill a person, with malice, I think you should be put to death.

In fact, I'd be just fine with setting the standard of death in the US to "we hand you over to the Muslims to carry out the sentence, because they are much better at it than we are, and they don't give a flip if it hurts you while they're doing it."

But do I think we should put women to death in the US because their face is uncovered, or they sleep with a man other than their husband?

No, I don't.

It appears I share a belief in capital punishment with the muslims, but that doesn't make me a muslim, does it? Hitler executed traitors. So does the US. Does that make us Nazis? Sparrows have wings. So do ducks. Is a sparrow a duck?

well that was verbose....i do not like the way the death penalty is used in the us..but then i dont care for the use of it in any country...we have the ability to take people out of the system totally with super max jails....you can make them where a human never comes in contact with an inmate...expensive yes...but a major industry...if allowed...violent people normally die a violent death...but should it be at the hands of the state?

our justice system is basically broken...it took 5 years to convince the killer of a friend of mine....5 years...he was free...and get this...he got postponement after postponement then object and tried to wiggle cause his trial took so long...

What is wrong with people?

What Is It About Walmart? Nine Shootings In Ten Months
In the last 10 months we have recorded 9 shootings outside Walmart supermarkets in the USA. What is it about Walmart??

What Is It About Walmart? Nine Shootings In Ten Months -- Society's Child -- Sott.net

This is just a Safeway promotional piece to try and get out of #1 spot.

ahh the great shoe icident. That was fantastic.
Bush had the ducking speed of a married man for sure.

Last edited:
What is wrong with people?

What Is It About Walmart? Nine Shootings In Ten Months
In the last 10 months we have recorded 9 shootings outside Walmart supermarkets in the USA. What is it about Walmart??

What Is It About Walmart? Nine Shootings In Ten Months -- Society's Child -- Sott.net

This is just a Safeway promotional piece to try and get out of #1 spot.

ahh the great shoe icident. That was fantastic.
Bush had the ducking speed of a married man for sure.

You do make a valid point about Bush.:lol:

Forum List

Back