If you want to know who oppresses you ...

"in our free and democratic society private citizens in the context of private society are at liberty to be critical of whomever or whatever they wish with impunity" is bullshit. You tell your pastor in church service to fuck off and see what impunity you have. What a moron.

If you want to know who oppresses you, then find out who you are not allowed to criticize. This is a famous saying.

So, let's find out, what and who are the ones, that the fewest people dare criticize.

I guess Muslims are easy to criticize. But fewer people dare criticize the communists. And even fewer people, if any, dare criticize the ....
It's an idiotic 'saying.'

In the United States no one is 'disallowed' to criticize anyone – the First Amendment prohibits government from seeking to exact punitive measures against Americans with regard to protected speech, and in our free and democratic society private citizens in the context of private society are at liberty to be critical of whomever or whatever they wish with impunity.

Snowden much?

"in our free and democratic society private citizens in the context of private society are at liberty to be critical of whomever or whatever they wish with impunity" is bullshit. You tell your pastor in church service to fuck off and see what impunity you have. What a moron.
Been there done that!

daws10Ipost: 13060970 said:
Ruh-roh. The ODS kooks just admitted Obama is not oppressing them. After all, they criticize him.

(ODS kooks tend to not think through the consequences of whatever stupid claim is currently trendy with them.)
But I'm not Right Wing.
Really?
Uh huh. I'm left wing moderate.
Is that like being kind of pregnant?
No. It's not. I'll be leftwing moderate or years, possibly forever. When such a time comes that the left has become completely a tool of the Thought Police, I will become right wing moderate.

I'm emotionally intelligent.

Ruh-roh. The ODS kooks just admitted Obama is not oppressing them. After all, they criticize him.

(ODS kooks tend to not think through the consequences of whatever stupid claim is currently trendy with them.)
But I'm not Right Wing.
Really?
No. It's not. I'll be leftwing moderate or years, possibly forever. When such a time comes that the left has become completely a tool of the Thought Police, I will become right wing moderate.

:lmao:

If you want to know who oppresses you, then find out who you are not allowed to criticize. This is a famous saying.

So, let's find out, what and who are the ones, that the fewest people dare criticize.

I guess Muslims are easy to criticize. But fewer people dare criticize the communists. And even fewer people, if any, dare criticize the ....
pedestrianCrossingSign.jpg

^^^The white man is always letting me know who is running the show.

The Answer is easy...... The military!!!

God forbid you say anything about that bloated blank check organization . Cat cut Their budget, can't question their judgement, can't blame them for the laundry list of Mid East failures . Nope !

And the quote is Voltaire I believe .

:lmao:
Why is that funny?

Forum List

Back