If You Want To Know How Single-Payer Health Care Works, Ask An Indian

I sell Medicare Supplements and I have yet to meet one that is dissatisfied,well, until they can't find a Physician who will take Medicare and naturally they aren't concerned about the trillions in unfunded liabilities since they'll be dead and all before the shit hits the fan.

Well, you might ask Native Americans about a number of government policies. In fact, it is interesting how the group with the highest per centage of Vets get the short end of the stick every time.

Now if the government would turn over the money from the Lease Payments on Native American land and resources, there would be no need for government health care for them. They would just buy a couple of HMOs with the small change.

The Government not honoring another signed deal they made with the Native Americans? Holy smokes Batman, what a non-surprise!

Many of the problems listed in the article such as location have no impact upon implementing this policy in regular civilization.

It would appear that the veterans hospitals are a good example of just how well government provided health care really works, unless you actually need medical treatment.

Or ask your grandparents. Or John McCain. As a senator, he gets single payer.[/QUOTE]

My grandparents had their own PRIVATE health care plan......and so does Congress:lol:

It would appear that the veterans hospitals are a good example of just how well government provided health care really works, unless you actually need medical treatment.

I get excellent care from my local Veterans hospital here in Maine.

I have heard, however, from many veterans that many Veterans hospitals are a mess.

I suspect, therefore, that generalizing about what the government can or cannot do, while comforting to your prejudices, is a mistake.

Forum List

Back