If you want to impeach Trump, fucking get it over with, stop the fucking talking and DO IT!!!

So much talk but no action!!!

Fucking get it over with!!!

Otherwise, go in a corner and STFU!!!
I think not...it will be more fun to leave him hanging....knowing what will happen to him and his spawn as soon as he's out of office.

In 2025 after his incredible 2nd term, he’ll be returning to his successful business and lauded as the greatest POTUS to date!

Meanwhile you’ll keep trying to figure out why you thought Obama & HRC were worth the votes you wasted on them!
I counted at least six delusions in these two sentences.

He won't be impeached, the entire narrative is theatrics.
^^This is true.
Trump approves of the narrative, the budget to fund the Mainstream Media(Controlled by the Government, Operation Mockingbird) has to cross his desk to be approved.Trump is exactly like every president before him.
^^This is crazy talk.
The fact that you can't elaborate only shows that you have no counter-argument. You sure you have time to post on this forum when you're so busy licking the government's jack-boots?
You want me to elaborate on your belief that Donald Trump controls the media budget and
that he is the same as every president before him ? You're on the right track about Operation Mockingbird, but your facts are a little misplaced.
It looks good on paper, but the president is not at the top of the food chain in this country.

He won't be impeached, the entire narrative is theatrics.
^^This is true.
Trump approves of the narrative, the budget to fund the Mainstream Media(Controlled by the Government, Operation Mockingbird) has to cross his desk to be approved.Trump is exactly like every president before him.
^^This is crazy talk.
The fact that you can't elaborate only shows that you have no counter-argument. You sure you have time to post on this forum when you're so busy licking the government's jack-boots?
You want me to elaborate on your belief that Donald Trump controls the media budget and
that he is the same as every president before him ? You're on the right track about Operation Mockingbird, but your facts are a little misplaced.
It looks good on paper, but the president is not at the top of the food chain in this country.
Regardless of whether he's "Top of the foodchain". he still approves the budget, something you didn't refute. I suppose I'm also supposed to assume that the Government, who secretly counts your secret ballots, in secret, just let people elect Trump, and proceeded to never bother assassinating him instead, if he SUPPOSEDLY opposed them. Yeah, no, the Deepstate is the Government, and by being President, Trump is part of it. He's only running the narrative against himself to motivate the 'right' into supporting him.

Pence Urged Germany To Provoke Russian Navy
http://www.thelastamericanvagabond....oking-russian-navy-interrogation-video-shows/

Because as it turns out, the narrative against Russia is being run by the Government, and Mike Pence, who operates on behalf of Trump, just like the FBI and CIA, who run the Media through Operation Mockingbird. As I said, there is no Deepstate, because that Deepstate is the Government, and someone who isn't operating on the Government's behalf never would have been let into the Government in the first place.

Though, who else would state they want to take your guns without due process? Or ban bumpstocks. Or say they are removing more Regulations than what's being passed when in actuality;

Federal Register :: Home - Monday, March 18th
It's business as usual.

Last edited:
So much talk but no action!!!

Fucking get it over with!!!

Otherwise, go in a corner and STFU!!!

they already started the process.... multitude of investigation is the beginning. if they think they have enough to get the job done, they will bring forth articles of impeachment.

Look at all the sock puppets on this thread.

In due time sock puppets...in due time

Actually, no. I'm fine.

That's just your own opinion
However, I would like to see the Democrats actually carry out their threat and impeach Trump.

Impeach him for what?

Pelosi finally admitted the truth, impeachment isn't going to happen, it was just a scheme to give the traumatized #resistance members hope and provide the corrupt DNC swamp with an excuse for screwing up the selections...

:coffee:

uh- her full quote was:

1552336442205.png

now, at this moment in time, he isn't worth it cause it would go nowhere with the spineless senate (R)s in place. she's smart enough to know that will only embolden trump & it'll make him even more 'special' to his basket dwelling voters.

howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........... pelosi doesn't know what mueller has on trump, & if he & the house investigations turn up shit that is undeniable--- like first person eye witness' & hard copy paper trails & perhaps even some tapes where the senate cannot spin it- then impeachment will go forward.

:popcorn:

Yeah, no, the Deepstate is the Government, and by being President, Trump is part of it.

It would probably be more compelling of a discussion if you replied to all of my points in your own words instead of linking me a two hour video. What's wrong with Government is the fact that it's an unaccountable monopoly on arbitration, a ruling class with no incentive to listen to the people it claims to serve. The concept of Government itself promotes corruption.

The video also makes the assumption that it's specific people that are part of some crime syndicate, when the government itself is literally a mafia calling itself by a different name.

The people in the video also assume that the Constitution is the "Supreme Law of the Land", when the government invalidated it in the first few decades after its ratification. It holds no authority, and the Government violates it regularly. Expecting the Government to protect our rights is like posting a fox in the hen house, to protect the hens.

The individual in the video also assumes it's only specific parts of the government that are corrupt, when the Government ITSELF and every agency therein is corrupt. A non-corrupt Government would require morally upright people to seek dominion over others, to use force against them to force them to live how they want them to. No morally upright person seeks to become so authoritarian. Being part of Government necessitates corruption, and even if it didn't, they wouldn't let anyone in that wasn't inherently corrupt.

Last edited:
It would probably be more compelling of a discussion if you replied to all of my points in your own words instead of linking me a two hour video.
Ask me if I fucking care about your discussion.
You care enough to reply, so I don't have to ask.

You don't, however, have an argument, since you keep ignoring my points in order to continue carrying your false narrative.

Talking impeachment of a president with a solid 48% approval rating is suicide for the dems....

Well, for one, that just leads to an error page.

Secondly, any narrative in which one president isn't as corrupt as the rest is false, which I explained above, in a point you refused to address.
Maybe this will work .
Presidents can be controlled, the same as representatives, judges and anyone else.
If bribery and blackmail don't work....you know what they did to JFK.

Well, for one, that just leads to an error page.

Secondly, any narrative in which one president isn't as corrupt as the rest is false, which I explained above, in a point you refused to address.
Maybe this will work .
Presidents can be controlled, the same as representatives, judges and anyone else.
If bribery and blackmail don't work....you know what they did to JFK.

Judging from what I can see in your posts, would it be safe to say you're a Minarchist?

That's basically what I'm telling you. Trump continues to exist in the position he is in, and that fact alongside what I pointed out previously, is proof that he's no different from the rest. He made it to the presidential seat, despite the Government being the ones who count the secretly cast ballots, in secret. He also continues to live. He has expanded Government the same as everyone before him.

As you said, if bribery and blackmail doesn't work, you know what they did to JFK.

Forum List

Back