If You Voted for any Democrat Today...

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
...Or Republican, or Independent, or Libertarian, or Greeny, or Tea Partier, or whatever...

Congratulations, you have participated in one of the things that makes this country great. Your actions today are worthy of respect if for no other reason than you have chosen to do something for change rather than do nothing and complain.

Regardless of your political stripe, I salute you, fellow Americans, for a job well done.

Except you. Yes you.

You know who you are...

I have, on occasion, been known to cast my vote for a Democrat. Then again, I think that I have voted for members of all parties at one time or another. I am not one to vote a party line, rather I vote my conscience. I vote for those I feel will do the better job. I don't care about what letter is in parentheses next to their name.

I have, on occasion, been known to cast my vote for a Democrat. Then again, I think that I have voted for members of all parties at one time or another. I am not one to vote a party line, rather I vote my conscience. I vote for those I feel will do the better job. I don't care about what letter is in parentheses next to their name.

I vote on issues... not people, and yes, I have voted for "D" "R" & "I" at one time or another.... Hell, I voted for Ross Perot :eek:

I vote on issues... not people, and yes, I have voted for "D" "R" & "I" at one time or another.... Hell, I voted for Ross Perot :eek:

I believe that if more people approached the process in this manner, the country would be better off.

I believe that if more people approached the process in this manner, the country would be better off.

You know.....I voted for Reagan AND Bush Jr. their first terms.

No, I don't vote straight party ticket either. If more people would actually USE their brains for something other than a place to grow hair and actually pay attention to the issues, this would be a wonderful country.

Only trouble is, too many are letting people like Limp Idiot (Limbaugh), Blech (Beck) and Momma Gerbil (Palin) do all their thinking for them.

Hopefully this doesn't turn into a country of sheep.............

A true conservative would say that anyone who didn't vote "R" down the line is a liberal.

Let 'em. I am neither a liberal nor a conservative. I hold views that go both ways, though some would say I lean more to the right. Either way, I try my best to be fair. In the end, I only want what is best for the country and I hope that that is also what is best for me and mine.

Forum List

Back