If you tolerate this Orwellian crap, don't be surprised when you're next...

I have no worries seeing I was born here, lived here my whole life and dont purposely break the laws of this country.

Wonder why you weren't whining and crying about this when millions of illegals were showing up at hospitals to be seen at our ER's and said nothing when Americans had to foot the bills? I bet you were nowhere to be seen when million of drugs are carried into this country poisoning your fellow American by illegals causing American police depts to spend millions of American tax dollars trying to police this scum? Where were you when illegals murder and rape you fellow American?

But now you are going to whine and cry when Americans try to put a stop of illegals killing, drugging, stealing and wasting billions of American tax dollars?

Typical.

If there weren't so many good and law abiding citizens doing the drugs then the illegals wouldn't have a reason to bring them here. Wake the fuck up out of your Nationalistic daydreaming.

We have a law on the books making it a misdemeanor to say bad things about AZ produce too.

So far I have not heard of anyone challenging it or even complaining about a legitimate violation of the freedom of speech.

Probably because nobody gives a fuck.

If you walk your dog without proof of residence, and an officer stops you, its a misdemeanor. Regardless of citizenship status. How is that not ridiculous?

Have you even read the law, or are you just spewing hysterical tripe from the DailyKos? If you are here legally, carry your wallet. If not, be prepared to be deported. What's so hard about that?

Yes I read the law, did I say something that isn't true? The problem is that it is only aimed at Latinos. That's why its racial profiling. It just seems a little bit 'Nuremberg' to me.

No. It's aimed at illegal aliens from any country.

We have a law on the books making it a misdemeanor to say bad things about AZ produce too.

So far I have not heard of anyone challenging it or even complaining about a legitimate violation of the freedom of speech.

Probably because nobody gives a fuck.

Somebody cares, this law was enacted in the late 90's. The former mayor of Gilbert, a county attorney in Chochise county, and several citizens have been charged with "defamation of Arizona Produce" and paid the fine of 500 bucks. One citizen in prescott served 90 days in jail rather than pay.

yet no uproar........

This is what some just cannot see, they are so stuck on making this a Latino thing they cannot see the forest for the giant redwoods.

Let me quote you again:
I hope that is clear enough.

And, ironically, isn't it rather racist of them to assume that all illegal aliens are latino?

:eusa_whistle:

This is what some just cannot see, they are so stuck on making this a Latino thing they cannot see the forest for the giant redwoods.

Let me quote you again:
I hope that is clear enough.

And, ironically, isn't it rather racist of them to assume that all illegal aliens are latino?

:eusa_whistle:

It certainly IS, they stepped on their own "PP" and didn't even know it.

I understand legally it's 'aimed at illegal immigrants from any country'. But the law gives officers the right to demand proof of residency from anyone they consider to be a possible illegal alien. If you think that it will affect Latinos and Whites equally, in a state like Arizona, then you're kidding yourself. If this was a law in Maine, it'd be a very different story.

Only if they dont mind being arrested.

Did you even listen to the video the OP gave?

A man driving a commercial truck through the state was thrown in jail because he did not have his birth certificate with him.

i didn't know obama even owned a truck

that was cooter
Obama-Hillbilly-R_jpg_600x345_crop-smart_upscale_q85.jpg

Obama's Hillbilly Half-Brother Threatening To Derail Campaign

I understand legally it's 'aimed at illegal immigrants from any country'. But the law gives officers the right to demand proof of residency from anyone they consider to be a possible illegal alien. If you think that it will affect Latinos and Whites equally, in a state like Arizona, then you're kidding yourself. If this was a law in Maine, it'd be a very different story.

Too fucking bad. Illegal is "illegal". Come here legally or go home. It really IS that simple.

How does a cop know to stop a wetback and not a mexican-american with an accent?

Carry your ID and it's a moot issue. Otherwise too fucking bad. I don't like that we are forced to this, but when the federal government refuses to secure the borders, the states must act.

Last edited:
What's a 'mute issue'? What has this to do with the mutes?

I love how the Right railed against REALID and big brother but now wants to lock anyone up who doesn't have their ID on them

What's a 'mute issue'? What has this to do with the mutes?

I love how the Right railed against REALID and big brother but now wants to lock anyone up who doesn't have their ID on them

Good for you, I made a spelling error...whoopdy fucking doo. You get a gold star.

Message to illegal aliens: If you are here illegally, you are going to be imprisoned and eventually deported. Leave, apply for legal citizenship, or face the consequences.

why?

Forum List

Back