If you tolerate this Orwellian crap, don't be surprised when you're next...

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by Reasoning, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Reasoning

Reasoning Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +71
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knv6nDZX1mc]YouTube - 4409 -- Arrested over Arizona's Real I.D. Paper's Please SB1070 bill[/ame]

2. Lost Soul

Lost Soul Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +118
    I have no worries seeing I was born here, lived here my whole life and dont purposely break the laws of this country.

Wonder why you weren't whining and crying about this when millions of illegals were showing up at hospitals to be seen at our ER's and said nothing when Americans had to foot the bills? I bet you were nowhere to be seen when million of drugs are carried into this country poisoning your fellow American by illegals causing American police depts to spend millions of American tax dollars trying to police this scum? Where were you when illegals murder and rape you fellow American?

But now you are going to whine and cry when Americans try to put a stop of illegals killing, drugging, stealing and wasting billions of American tax dollars?

Typical.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. Lost Soul

Lost Soul Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +118
  4. Reasoning

Reasoning Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +71
    1. lol@you supporting the drug war.

2. lol@your presumptions about what I do and don't care about.

3. lol@your inability to realize that this is one more step towards a police state.

5. Lost Soul

Lost Soul Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +118
    LOL @ you for not realizing that the pop. of AZ is mostly Latino and support this law.

If this law is supposed to be so racist and unfair against Latinos, why does the majority of the citizens of the state support it when its their own race this law is directed at?

Maybe because they are sick of footing the bill for people to break own laws and thumbing their nose at Americans in general.

Funny how your type always come down on the side of everything and anyone that is against the best interest of Americans.

6. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    link to your numbers

7. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +350
    Sorry people, those against showing your papers. I WANT to know who is in our country. Tough Dookies if one has to provide their Birth Certificate and other forms of I.D. It's about time someone in this country took a stand on those who's first act in coming into the USA is to violate OUR immigration laws!

I have to show not only my birth certificate but other forms of ID just to renew my drivers license, and I WELCOME this law. I could suggest that president Obama come to apply for a NJ auto license, but that's for another threat.

:clap2: to Arizona :clap2:

8. Zander

Zander Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,892
    I have no problem proving I am a citizen. I do it every time I go to the airport. I prove it every time I travel to another country. The only people this worries are those who are here illegally. They should be worried.

9. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    They need a birth certificate? You can bet Obama isn't going to be visiting Arizona!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. nraforlife

nraforlife Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +52
    Actions like those of the State of Arizona the OP is whining about ae just about ALL which stands between middle America and the REAL visit to 1984 BHO has in mind for us.