If you thought that birtherism was dying...

Well until they show us the actual official BC.

which has never been actually shown.

Poor stats. Disgrace to his own people.

Disgraceful Jewish American liberals.

What shame you have. Pure shame.

The BC, both short and long form, have been presented. Only an utter fool would question this now, in the 7th year of Obama's presidency.

The rest of your posting is nothing more than a meaningless ad hom, par for the course for you.
They were forgeries, especially the long form released on April 27, 2011 confirmed by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office on March1, 2012 after a lengthy forensic investigation of the document.

You truly can't fix stupid.

You blind fucking sheep.

Let us all know how you support the fucking president making an alliance with a country that openly executes homosexuals.

Go ahead hypocrite.

You have a link to any of the fraudulent affirmative action president's college transcripts?

LOL at you not having any of that and especially laughing at you not knowing all of the co called birth certificates were fake.

LOL thinking you are so smart.

LOL at you in your fucking face.

And again..... case in point.

The BC, both short and long form, have been presented. Only an utter fool would question this now, in the 7th year of Obama's presidency.

The rest of your posting is nothing more than a meaningless ad hom, par for the course for you.
They were forgeries, especially the long form released on April 27, 2011 confirmed by the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office on March1, 2012 after a lengthy forensic investigation of the document.

You blind fucking sheep.

Let us all know how you support the fucking president making an alliance with a country that openly executes homosexuals.

Go ahead hypocrite.

You have a link to any of the fraudulent affirmative action president's college transcripts?

LOL at you not having any of that and especially laughing at you not knowing all of the co called birth certificates were fake.

You seem angry... and incapable of arguing an idea without attacking someone personally. That's not debate. Pay attention. Learn to debate like an adult.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

You blind fucking sheep.

Go ahead hypocrite.

And again..... case in point.
Yepp.

You blind fucking sheep.

Go ahead hypocrite.

You seem angry... and incapable of arguing an idea without attacking someone personally. That's not debate. Pay attention. Learn to debate like an adult.

Well, to be fair, I did just call Steve stupid.

You blind fucking sheep.

Go ahead hypocrite.

Some things in life may be unavoidable....

You blind fucking sheep.

Go ahead hypocrite.

Some things in life may be unavoidable....

I look upon it as a public service announcement. Still, if I engage in a game of catch I can't rightly complain when someone throws a ball at me.

Where is the report that says any such thing?

And as for lengthy- the only thing lengthy was the time it took to find Birthers willing to claim that they were 'experts' and that it was a forgery.

Almost makes us wonder why no one has seen any of his official college records. No transcripts. Nothing. No one that even attended college with him came out to say they attended with him. No one..

Yeah- why haven't we seen Barack Obama's transcripts- like we haven't seen any other President's transcripts- except Bush Jr's undergrad transcripts?

Now the really fun part- where I point out what a bald faced liar you are- which is just of course another word for "Birther"

Here is your lie:
No one that even attended college with him came out to say they attended with him. No one

Obama went to three colleges: Occidental and Columbia as an undergrad- Harvard as a law student.
Lots of people have been quoted from each- I will give one quote from each school- which shows what a liar you are

Occidental:
Ken Sulzer, Dorm neighbor

Dorm neighbor Ken Sulzer, now a lawyer in Century City, remembers Haines Hall's loud soundtrack of New Wave bands like the Flying Lizards. Hallway debates tackled the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan and President Carter's subsequent revival of draft registration.

Obama "did not impose his personality but certainly was well-respected among his peers and always had that great voice, even when he was 17, 18," Sulzer said.

In [Professor] Boesche's European politics class, Sulzer said he was impressed at how few notes Obama took. "Where I had five pages, Barry had probably a paragraph of the pithiest, tightest prose you'd ever see.... It was very short, very sweet. Obviously somebody almost Clintonesque in being able to sum a whole lot of concepts and place them into a succinct written style

Columbia
Michael J. Wolf, Classmate

Michael J. Wolf, who took the seminar with him and went on to become president of MTV Networks, said: “He was very smart. He had a broad sense of international politics and international relations. It was a class with a lot of debate. He was a very, very active participant. I think he was truly distinctive from the other people in that class. He stood out.”

Harvard
David Dante Troutt '91, Classmate

David Dante Troutt, a professor at the Rutgers School of Law-Newark, met Obama during their first year at Harvard, where they shared the same class section and cigarette breaks. “We were both skinny and cold and full of tobacco outside the buildings during the Cambridge winters,” he said.

“When you’re an anxious first-year black student, speaking up in class in that environment was incredibly intimidating,” observes David Troutt, one of Obama’s classmates and now a professor at Rutgers

Here is your lie:
No one that even attended college with him came out to say they attended with him. No one

Birthers- all they have are lies, speculation and innuendo- thanks for demonstrating that so very clearly.

WHO sits around and thinks up these STUPID names and sayings...birtherisms

It;s damn insulting to anyone with intelligence.
that must mean they don't see you the people as being very bright.
You should never speak on having intelligence.

Youre roundly regarded as the most daft retard here babe.

I think BHO is very much a US citizen. Born and raised. However, for him to be able to go to school in Indonesia he would have been required to renounce his US citizenship. They're not nearly so nice with aliens as we are it seems. Then, when he applied to Columbia he stated he was a citizen of Indonesia instead of the USA because it's far easier to get in to an Ivy League school as one of...well probably one applicant as opposed to the thousands of US citizens.

Thus he had to commit fraud to get into Columbia and that is why no one has ever seen, nor likely will EVER see a college record, from this most "transparent" of presidents.

...omg....

I now need to leave the room and laugh some.

...omg....

Then why has he never released something as simple as his college records? Laugh all you want but that is simply bizarre.

We all know why? There would be information about his place of birth along with A LOT of other information.

We know more about John Adams education than we do about this fraudulent pathological liar in the white house.

Were John Adams kindergarten teachers ever interviewed? His high school teachers? His high school basketball coaches?

How about John Adams college professors?

All of which we have for Barack Obama.

Birthers- once again demonstrating all that they have are lies, speculation and innuendo.

Almost makes us wonder why no one has seen any of his official college records. No transcripts. Nothing. No one that even attended college with him came out to say they attended with him. No one..

Yeah- why haven't we seen Barack Obama's transcripts- like we haven't seen any other President's transcripts- except Bush Jr's undergrad transcripts?

Now the really fun part- where I point out what a bald faced liar you are- which is just of course another word for "Birther"

Here is your lie:

Obama went to three colleges: Occidental and Columbia as an undergrad- Harvard as a law student.
Lots of people have been quoted from each- I will give one quote from each school- which shows what a liar you are

Occidental:

Dorm neighbor Ken Sulzer, now a lawyer in Century City, remembers Haines Hall's loud soundtrack of New Wave bands like the Flying Lizards. Hallway debates tackled the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan and President Carter's subsequent revival of draft registration.

Obama "did not impose his personality but certainly was well-respected among his peers and always had that great voice, even when he was 17, 18," Sulzer said.

In [Professor] Boesche's European politics class, Sulzer said he was impressed at how few notes Obama took. "Where I had five pages, Barry had probably a paragraph of the pithiest, tightest prose you'd ever see.... It was very short, very sweet. Obviously somebody almost Clintonesque in being able to sum a whole lot of concepts and place them into a succinct written style

Columbia

Michael J. Wolf, who took the seminar with him and went on to become president of MTV Networks, said: “He was very smart. He had a broad sense of international politics and international relations. It was a class with a lot of debate. He was a very, very active participant. I think he was truly distinctive from the other people in that class. He stood out.”

Harvard

David Dante Troutt, a professor at the Rutgers School of Law-Newark, met Obama during their first year at Harvard, where they shared the same class section and cigarette breaks. “We were both skinny and cold and full of tobacco outside the buildings during the Cambridge winters,” he said.

“When you’re an anxious first-year black student, speaking up in class in that environment was incredibly intimidating,” observes David Troutt, one of Obama’s classmates and now a professor at Rutgers

Here is your lie:

Birthers- all they have are lies, speculation and innuendo- thanks for demonstrating that so very clearly.

This is because it doesn't fit into the mythology.

Obama was sent back in time to place those birth announcements in those Honolulu newspapers just days after his own birth, you see, in order to keep his real birthplace a secret, knowing full well that he would be illegally elected President because, well, Benghazi or something like that.

I mean, there are piss-poor, idiotic, stupid people.

And then there are birthers, all a class unto their own.

And let us not forget-

Stevie the racist- the man who thinks that all negroes want to rape white women, that Jews are out to take over the world also is a Birther.

Not exactly a coincidence.

Here is your lie:

Occidental:

Columbia

Harvard

Here is your lie:

This is because it doesn't fit into the mythology.

Obama was sent back in time to place those birth announcements in those Honolulu newspapers just days after his own birth, you see, in order to keep his real birthplace a secret, knowing full well that he would be illegally elected President because, well, Benghazi or something like that.

I mean, there are piss-poor, idiotic, stupid people.

And then there are birthers, all a class unto their own.

I gather from the article that BHO was born in a manger. And I can just imagine that he walks across the Potomac and back every night.

Put the bottle down. Take two steps back. Breathe. Touch your nose with both fingers.

Very good.

Now, you were saying...

:D
Got my tinfoil hat on, calibrated the antenna and I'm getting all the straight poopy.

Dry, or runny?
:9: Runny

OMG he's creating a commiecrat!!!!

When considering applicants for a job would you:

Be impressed by a candidate who listed five employers over a two year period for the breadth of experience?

Be suspicious of a candidate who listed five employers over a two year period for the obvious inability to hold a job?

America was asked that question in 2008 bought the farm and all the shit fertilizing it!

Of course it doesn't die. It's Obama's best issue. Distract his sycophants with brother nonsense and they won't care that he is screwing them over.

Forum List

Back