If you think they will stop at public sector unions you're kidding yourself

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Dont be fooled. The goal is to let corps make the decisions. The rights answer is the same as with any other situation. If you are being shit on by an employer....Leave! If you file a law suit....frivolous lawsuit! Lawyers are scum! If you protest...You're stopping productivity! Making a mess! Stopping traffic! or just general..."You're a stupid liberal!"

See, once the unions are gone...the right has already created lines of attack to critisize, demonize and belittle anyone who says anything about how a corporation operates.

If you think this will stop with public sector unions...it wont

What a bunch of horse shit there CC.

If private companies want to deal with Unions then they have a perfect right to. Private money pays the bills.

Public sector Union folks are payed with tax dollars. Even FDR had no truck with public sector unions. In this he was 100% right.

I used to be in a public sector union, dropped my membership over a year ago, they didn't do shit for us but take our money and give it to Obama and the democrats anyways. I could care less if they done away with every union in the country to be honest.

Dont be fooled. The goal is to let corps make the decisions. The rights answer is the same as with any other situation. If you are being shit on by an employer....Leave! If you file a law suit....frivolous lawsuit! Lawyers are scum! If you protest...You're stopping productivity! Making a mess! Stopping traffic! or just general..."You're a stupid liberal!"

See, once the unions are gone...the right has already created lines of attack to critisize, demonize and belittle anyone who says anything about how a corporation operates.

If you think this will stop with public sector unions...it wont
Link or it didn't happen.

Forum List

Back