If you think it’s all about the “Economy”, think again.

LOL that is because you make post full of wild claims with NO evidence at all, then expect us to disprove them.

That is not how it works.

This is the rest of my post:

Republicans spent 2 years AFTER the election campaigning against Obama and the Democrats. They can't even explain why they don't like Democratic Achievements except in very broad and meaningless party phrases.

As far as the economy or any of the Democratic achievements, where are Republican Achievements? OK, say Democrats were in charge (even though a 49 to 49 "edge" can hardly be called "in charge") for two years of the Bush administration, there were still six years before that. What did they do?

No immigration law
Iraq
Afghanistan
Medicare Part D
economy
etc..........

We have gone over the list endlessly, and it's HUGE!

Americans aren't voting "Republican" because they like Republican policy, what ever that is, but because they are angry at Democrats for not fixing Republican fuck ups and mess fast enough. The fact that Republicans have no answers will become apparent soon after November. I know it. You know it. Everyone knows it. It's unavoidable.

--------------------------------------------

It's easy to pick out a few words and "disagree". But it's "dishonest". Which is synonymous with "Republican".

Why are you asking me about the republicans, I am not here advocating for them. I am talking about your racial claims and how YOU NEVER back them up. You simply pigeonhole every conservative and republican as racists. AND never back up that claim with facts. Then complain when we do not Disprove your claims.

That is not how it is done. If you are not going to try and prove your claims. with more than "I base that on what I see" then we are not going to bother trying to disprove them.

Who ever said, "every conservative and republican"?

Obviously, when I say that 90% of the Republican Party is white, many times, there are 10% of Republicans I'm not referring to.

There is probably at least 10% of the party that believe Obama is not, how did Glenn Beck put it, a "racists with a deep seated hatred of white people".

If you are going to make accusations, at least attempt to base them on some kind of truth.

Cheap shot.

In part true perhaps, but they also have legitimate gripes that need to be addressed.

Even racists can be right, ya know.

Then rdean would have to admit there are legitimate gripes against his side and this administration. He can't do that. If he did that, he couldn't keep playing the race card and ignoring reality.

But the race card is all he has. He can't defend the massive overspending. He can't defend the corruption. He can't defend the absolute lack of transparency. He can't defend ignoring the will of the people in favor of political power grabs for the executive branch.

And quite frankly, he shouldn't defend that stuff. He should be helping us fight against this crap.

But instead, he'd rather complain about non-existent racism and/or inflame the few actual instances of racism and making these racists far more important than anyone cares to make them.

He's living a lie. And until he looks at the truth, he won't deal with real issues.

I'm ready. Be specific.

where would the American SW be today without the water and aqueducts and electricity provided by Hoover dam?

Best guess? A private company would have done it eventually and probably for less money.

Now YOU answer some simple questions?

Does our current governement reflect the government outlined by the constitution?

Why do you seemingly prefer a heavily regulatory central government?

Business will always seek a way around regulations to increase profit.

Proper regulations is what I seek.

Do we need regulations on food and food handling? Inspections?
Regulations on medical care roviders? Prescription drug makers.
Baby food , etc manufacturers?

Is that covered in the constitution?

eh, eh. I answered your question. You answer mine

This is the Racist Democrats idea of taking back America.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZMyUTXdjTA&feature=related"]Racist Democrats way to take back America[/ame]

where would the American SW be today without the water and aqueducts and electricity provided by Hoover dam?

Best guess? A private company would have done it eventually and probably for less money.

Now YOU answer some simple questions?

Does our current governement reflect the government outlined by the constitution?

Why do you seemingly prefer a heavily regulatory central government?

Business will always seek a way around regulations to increase profit.

Proper regulations is what I seek.

Do we need regulations on food and food handling? Inspections?
Regulations on medical care roviders? Prescription drug makers.
Baby food , etc manufacturers?

Is that covered in the constitution?

Under normal free market economics and given our current level of media coverage of this type of thing, how long would anyone last if they didn't deliver safe products and services? Ultimately, it is in the best interests of companies to protect consumers and kep their loyalty. It makes for the largest long term profits, a stable business and good customer base.

On the day that rdrool can actually back up even one of his claims, I'll pay some attention... but, as usual, rdeal's idea of 'politics' is nothing more than a flame.... and not a very good one. You're becoming a parody of yourself, drooler boy.

Actions speak louder than words. I only watch the actions of the Right Wing and comment on what is plain for everyone else watching. Sorry, don't blame the messenger. Take a look at the message.

I was actually hoping to find something worthwhile.

All I found was your usual.:(

Last edited:
"Take Back America (To A Better Time)"
vs.
"Take America Back(wards)"

Beats the shit out of what you progressofascists want:

"take America to what it NEVER WAS!"

Forum List

Back