If you think it’s all about the “Economy”, think again.

R

rdean

The “We want OUR country back” Republicans are scared.

For them, it’s not necessarily about the economy. Many of them are already retired and receiving Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid and they know the economy won’t really affect them.

This is what bothers them:

Too many “colored” people are invading their communities. By “colored”, we mean Hispanics, Muslims and “Caribbean and African” blacks.

They hate the fact that their daughters are marrying these “men of color”.

They hate the fact that their grandchildren are refusing to “stay in the closet”. Worse, they want to get married “publicly” in a “church”.

And most of all, they hate the FACT that our president is a black man named, “Barrack HUSSIEN Obama”.

This is the source of their anger. For them, this election isn’t about “voting Republican”, but about voting “White and Christian”, which of course, is 90% of the Republican Party.

Seeing the community change the way it has is frightening to many older Republicans.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to go back to the racist 60's and niether does most of the not rightwing parts of the country.

On the day that rdrool can actually back up even one of his claims, I'll pay some attention... but, as usual, rdeal's idea of 'politics' is nothing more than a flame.... and not a very good one. You're becoming a parody of yourself, drooler boy.

On the day that rdrool can actually back up even one of his claims, I'll pay some attention... but, as usual, rdeal's idea of 'politics' is nothing more than a flame.... and not a very good one. You're becoming a parody of yourself, drooler boy.

Actions speak louder than words. I only watch the actions of the Right Wing and comment on what is plain for everyone else watching. Sorry, don't blame the messenger. Take a look at the message.

Oooh! It can't be about the economy or policy or anything substantive, it must be because they're ignorant racists!

Seriously? Are you really that simple?

Remember, calling them racists doesn't make it so...

For them, it’s not necessarily about the economy. Many of them are already retired and receiving Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid and they know the economy won’t really affect them.

Too many “colored” people are invading their communities. By “colored”, we mean Hispanics, Muslims and “Caribbean and African” blacks.

They hate the fact that their grandchildren are refusing to “stay in the closet”. Worse, they want to get married “publicly” in a “church”.

And most of all, they hate the FACT that our president is a black man named, “Barrack HUSSIEN Obama”.

This is the source of their anger. For them, this election isn’t about “voting Republican”, but about voting “White and Christian”, which of course, is 90% of the Republican Party.

Seeing the community change the way it has is frightening to many older Republicans.

You belong in a padded room.

Oooh! It can't be about the economy or policy or anything substantive, it must be because they're ignorant racists!

We want OUR country back! What do you think that means?

Ahh when mankind is finally all some shade of brown skintone. We wil then feel biggoted over some other aspect. Nose shape perhaps?

Actions speak louder than words. I only watch the actions of the Right Wing and comment on what is plain for everyone else watching. Sorry, don't blame the messenger. Take a look at the message.

Interesting then that, when asked to provide solid examples of racism by O'Reilly, the Director of the NAACP could not name one. Not one single solid example. So, until you can prove your claims, you are nothing more than a race baiter... and that as bad as being a racist.... because you are using minorities for your own political agenda. That is disrespectful to them, lets real actual racists off the hook and, it doesn't work any more. The right are wise to your lies. No one believes your shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

if you are going to riff via Cynthia Tucker, I think you should attribute that to her....just sayin'. :eusa_shhh:

Interesting then that, when asked to provide solid examples of racism by O'Reilly, the Director of the NAACP could not name one. Not one single solid example. So, until you can prove your claims, you are nothing more than a race baiter... and that as bad as being a racist.... because you are using minorities for your own political agenda. That is disrespectful to them, lets real actual racists off the hook and, it doesn't work any more. The right are wise to your lies. No one believes your shit.

I saw that too.

The NAACP He invites Rev Wright to an NAACP dinner as a featured speaker then based on a few signs ,he has the NAACP sign up with some shady character and politically driven ideologically singular organizations ( uhm the advancement of colored people is a democratic party only issue?) so as to keep tabs on the tea party racism....whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatever.

The NAACP has denigrated its self in the eyes of those they need the most. They are spoken of very quietly amongst the upper circles of rich African Americans, lib or con. as a pathetic shadow of their former self. Mr. Jealous btw hasn't helped in that regard either.

Last edited:

You've been listening to Cynthia Tucker I see.

When I hear that, I wonder what era they want to go back to.

What is their idealized version of their country?

When I hear that, I wonder what era they want to go back to.

What is their idealized version of their country?

You must have faith. It will all be wonderous.

We mean the way the the government was origianlly intended to be. Unobtrusive and limited. That is the way the country once was. THAT is what we mean by we want our country back.

We mean the way the the government was origianlly intended to be. Unobtrusive and limited. That is the way the country once was. THAT is what we mean by we want our country back.

And when was that?

C'mon, give me a decade.

Pre civil War?

It isn't about racism in the traditional definition of the word. Rtool and some left wing nuts have hijacked the word and it's true meaning to morph it into a fear mongering word. Now the word has transcended to not believing in policies of a black president.
Problem is that it's really getting diluted, to where it will become impotent when there will actually be racism. They are only hurting themselves in the long term.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Pre civil War?

I can't speak for everyone but I'll go out on a limb and say that none of here have any first hand knowledge of that era.

Forum List

Back