If you think arming teachers is a solution to school shootings then you are either dumb or insane

No little Jimmy doesnt go sit in a classroom with a cop everyday. At least not where I live. Seeing a leo isnt the same as spending time in their presence you dunce.
And now Ass Clap moves the goalposts. First it was the little Jimmy didn’t “see” law enforcement. After he was proven a moron on that, STD-boy here now says “spending time in their presence” is the standard. :eusa_doh:

No little Jimmy doesnt go sit in a classroom with a cop everyday. At least not where I live. Seeing a leo isnt the same as spending time in their presence you dunce.
And now Ass Clap moves the goalposts. First it was the little Jimmy didn’t “see” law enforcement. After he was proven a moron on that, STD-boy here now says “spending time in their presence” is the standard. :eusa_doh:
Either youre retarded or lying as usual. Probably both. Here is my quote.

"Daily access for starters. Familiarity breeds contempt?"

Where in that sentence did I say the word "see"?

This is so dumb lol.
One can always count on a progressive to consider facts “dumb”. Thankfully, more and more Americans are waking up to that reality and are starting to reject everything about the left.
In Colorado, handguns are permitted on school grounds “in conformance with the policy of the employing agency,”
The left’s inability to accept reality when it conflicts with their ideology (which is more than 99% of the time) is unfortunate.

Meet the Colorado Woman Training Teachers to Use Guns to Stop School Violence

The truth is so important. The facts are absolutely critical. We, as a society, cannot allow uninformed, emotional, irrational progressives set policy or build their false narratives.

School shootings are down. Way down. And yet the left is in a full on panic-mode tizzy demanding that firearms be banned and the 2nd Amendment torn up. If we didn’t ban firearms in the 1990’s, we sure as hell shouldn’t ban them now.

Schools Safer Now Than They Were in 1990s, According to New Study

Thank God this man had a constitutional right to keep and bear arms.
A man’s violent crime rampage ended when an armed civilian held him at gunpoint until police arrived
Every single day in this nation, crime is prevented by an armed citizen. And unlike the coward in the Parklamd Sheriff’s Department, citizens engage to save lives.

Armed civilian in Texas halts man’s violent crime spree

Great, now 15 year old Jimmy the psychopath and others like them who are too young to buy guns can get one for free by knocking out their teacher from behind.

This idea is so dumb that it blows my mind grown adults came up with it.
This is why nobody takes the left seriously about anything. They are perpetually uninformed.
By that July, the Mad River district’s Board of Education had voted to arm certain trained teachers and staff.
This has already been done by many schools across the nation and Billy’s mythical “15 year old Jimmy” has yet to “knockout a teacher from behind” and take their firearm.

How This Ohio Program Trains Teachers in 12 States to Carry Guns

Forum List

Back