"If You Take What I Say As Gospel, You're An Idiot"

I have only caught Beck's show a few time.

I think I will watch him for a while and draw a conclusion or two. LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrzRhIiLQ08]YouTube - Glenn Beck Meltdown Song - Get Off My Phone You Little Pinhead[/ame]

Guess who said this.....

I will give you a hint, he also said he is a rodeo clown. Keep this in mind when you listen to anything ANYTHING he says this weekend.

Good ol Glenn Beck.

I know he said this a while ago, but it still holds true. Since he has been with Fox....well.

Think Progress Beck: ‘If you take what I say as gospel, you’re an idiot.’

Good advice...do your own research.

Which is exactly what I take the words 'If you take what I say as gospel, you're an idiot' to mean. It is what I also say to people who think I'm here to spoon feed them crap from the media as 'facts' to back up what I say.

Beck, from my understanding, draws conclusions from hard facts.
The facts are not disputable - the conclusions are. I can't quite understand how there are so many on this forum who are too fucking stupid to get that.

That doesn't make the conclusions correct. To say the facts are not disputable, seems to put you squarely in the "idiot" category he was talking about. How is that any different from those who howl everytime someone says the science is "settled" in the AGW debate? Those that believe it to be true are also working from hard facts, but their conclusions are still disputed by the very same people who claim Beck has the "facts".

Guess who said this.....

I will give you a hint, he also said he is a rodeo clown. Keep this in mind when you listen to anything ANYTHING he says this weekend.

Good ol Glenn Beck.

I know he said this a while ago, but it still holds true. Since he has been with Fox....well.

Good advice...do your own research.

Which is exactly what I take the words 'If you take what I say as gospel, you're an idiot' to mean. It is what I also say to people who think I'm here to spoon feed them crap from the media as 'facts' to back up what I say.

Beck, from my understanding, draws conclusions from hard facts. The facts are not disputable - the conclusions are. I can't quite understand how there are so many on this forum who are too fucking stupid to get that.

So when he said Obama has a deep seated hatred for white people...............this was a fact?

Wow.

So Obama does have a deep seated hatred for white people?

Let it go Dude.... just let it go.

Your life would be so much fuller
:eusa_whistle:

Like I said before.... its ALL about race and color with you!

You biggot!
Beck said the president of the united states has a deep seated hatred for white people and I have the problem?

:clap2:

So.. you have a problem with blindly labeling people racists?

Oh.. the irony.

I did watch Beck.

On every one of the episodes I watched he did, in fact, tell folks to do their own research.

He did tell viewers to look it up. The facts are there for anyone to see.

He did tell folks to not take what he says at face value. Research it and prove HIM to be a liar,

Not a tactic to be used if your trying to have people see your view of things.

Interesting fellow Beck.

I did watch Beck.

On every one of the episodes I watched he did, in fact, tell folks to do their own research.

He did tell folks to not take what he says at face value. Research it and prove HIM to be a liar,

.....And, how convenient when there's no opportunity for people to call-in (after doing said-research), and prove he lies-like-Hell.

:rolleyes:

I did watch Beck.

.....And, how convenient when there's no opportunity for people to call-in (after doing said-research), and prove he lies-like-Hell.

Who needs to call in??

If you prove he's lying you quite watching or listening and you tell all your friends.

Mayby you should watch Beck and do a little research.

Prove him to be a liar.

Just think of all the posts on USMB. WOW. LOL

Who needs to call in??

If you prove he's lying you quite watching or listening and you tell all your friends.

Prove him to be a liar.

see that requires effort on his part. He'd rather just claim Beck is nuts and pretend the information isn't there. It's much easier to make an emotional argument with an ad hominen attack than to actually research the positions and come to an informed opinion.

I'll just wait right here for OL'Sherpas response.

I'm sure it will be another color coded extravaganza.. LOL

Last edited:
Guess who said this.....

Good ol Glenn Beck.

And clearly you are an idiot as well. Glenn encourages people to read, and research. That is why he scares you guys so much. Because he uses truth, and is not afraid to have people check his facts. he uses that truth to piss people off about our government and what it is doing. Because they damn well should be pissed.

Scares? Bahahahahahahah

*cough*

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nice deflection from Beck's so obvious LIE. Care to admit that he's a liar? You won't, but that's fine. We all know he is. It's just sad when people think he's the second coming like Mr. Fitnah.

I did watch Beck.

Who needs to call in??

Prove him to be a liar.

It's easy to prove Beck's a liar. John Stewart's last show did it quite handily. Beck said "no one is showing this footage! (of the Israeli boat raid) ...when all the major stations had shown it in the week preceding.

This is no small lie either...it was the lynch-pin to his argument that HE was showing HIS audience stuff that the lamestream media refused to!! OMGZZ!! The center of his argument that foreign policy was being dictated by certain groups and they were controlling Obama and Obama was controlling the media. OMGZZ!!!

I did it the other day in the Beck Open book test thread too.

Forum List

Back