"If You Take What I Say As Gospel, You're An Idiot"

Guess who said this.....

I will give you a hint, he also said he is a rodeo clown. Keep this in mind when you listen to anything ANYTHING he says this weekend.

Good ol Glenn Beck.

I know he said this a while ago, but it still holds true. Since he has been with Fox....well.

Think Progress Beck: ‘If you take what I say as gospel, you’re an idiot.’

Good advice...do your own research.

Exactly.
Why would anyone take what another individual states and assume it to be fact, without research or some base in knowledge of it being fact or opinion. The lines of opinion and fact are so distorted that the two can be easily confused to the unsuspecting or lemmings.

I completely agree. We need to do our own research, think things out, and find the truth for ourselves.

I don't know why Zona seems to have a problem with this principle. Glenn understands it quite well. He actually wants people to be informed and not just think they are informed because they listen to him.

It's what people who care about truth tend to do. We admit that we can be wrong and encourage people to study and learn for themselves.

I'd say it may be just a mormon thing, but Glenn had that philosophy long before he converted.

Guess who said this.....

I will give you a hint, he also said he is a rodeo clown. Keep this in mind when you listen to anything ANYTHING he says this weekend.

Good ol Glenn Beck.

I know he said this a while ago, but it still holds true. Since he has been with Fox....well.

And clearly you are an idiot as well. Glenn encourages people to read, and research. That is why he scares you guys so much. Because he uses truth, and is not afraid to have people check his facts. he uses that truth to piss people off about our government and what it is doing. Because they damn well should be pissed.

I completely agree. We need to do our own research, think things out, and find the truth for ourselves.

I don't know why Zona seems to have a problem with this principle. Glenn understands it quite well. He actually wants people to be informed and not just think they are informed because they listen to him.

It's what people who care about truth tend to do. We admit that we can be wrong and encourage people to study and learn for themselves.

I'd say it may be just a mormon thing, but Glenn had that philosophy long before he converted.

So Obama does have a deep seated hatred for white people?

Guess who said this.....

Good ol Glenn Beck.

And clearly you are an idiot as well. Glenn encourages people to read, and research. That is why he scares you guys so much. Because he uses truth, and is not afraid to have people check his facts. he uses that truth to piss people off about our government and what it is doing. Because they damn well should be pissed.

Another wonderfully documented Glenn Beck lie

This is an old trick on right wing flapping radio. Savage and Limbaugh use it all the time. They claim that only they are showing some piece of evidence, which usually in reality comes from the New York Times or mainstream media. ie: Savage often claimed that no one showed pictures of people jumping from the World Trade Center towers...because they were soft on terrorists...Yet, anyone with eyes and ears, knows that those pics and videos were all over.

Be sure to click on the vid. It shows how an example of this truth seeking "circus clown".

Another wonderfully documented Glenn Beck lie - San Francisco radio | Examiner.com

Let it go Dude.... just let it go.

Your life would be so much fuller
:eusa_whistle:

Like I said before.... its ALL about race and color with you!

You biggot!

Guess who said this.....

Good ol Glenn Beck.

This is an old trick on right wing flapping radio. Savage and Limbaugh use it all the time. They claim that only they are showing some piece of evidence, which usually in reality comes from the New York Times or mainstream media. ie: Savage often claimed that no one showed pictures of people jumping from the World Trade Center towers...because they were soft on terrorists...Yet, anyone with eyes and ears, knows that those pics and videos were all over.

Be sure to click on the vid. It shows how an example of this truth seeking "circus clown".

Another wonderfully documented Glenn Beck lie - San Francisco radio | Examiner.com

Awesome..... Savage gets to you too!!!!

This is great!
:lol:

Honestly, I think he has a deep seated hatred for everyone. But he makes it pretty clear in his books and a number of his speeches that he doesn't really care for white people. He doesn't think highly of him. Heck, the man threw his own grandmother under the bus telling people she is a racist.

You think that shows love?

BTW, Please don't think I am unaware that this has absolutely nothing to do with the point I made. I am not ignorant of your deflection here. I simply felt like answering it.

Let it go Dude.... just let it go.

Your life would be so much fuller
:eusa_whistle:

Like I said before.... its ALL about race and color with you!

You biggot!
Beck said the president of the united states has a deep seated hatred for white people and I have the problem?

:clap2:

Awesome..... Savage gets to you too!!!!

This is great!
:lol:

So no comments on beck being a liar?

Typical.

Well Zona always has a hard on for anything Beck so that can only mean Zona is an idiot

Who said that? Was is the same person that said "If You Take What I Say As Gospel, You're An Idiot" ?

Beck encourages folks to do their own research and draw their own conclusions. You however seem to take everything he says as gospel and that makes you the idiot Beck was talking about.

Guess who said this.....

Good ol Glenn Beck.

Good advice...do your own research.

Which is exactly what I take the words 'If you take what I say as gospel, you're an idiot' to mean. It is what I also say to people who think I'm here to spoon feed them crap from the media as 'facts' to back up what I say.

Beck, from my understanding, draws conclusions from hard facts. The facts are not disputable - the conclusions are. I can't quite understand how there are so many on this forum who are too fucking stupid to get that.

I have only caught Beck's show a few time.

I think I will watch him for a while and draw a conclusion or two. LOL

Forum List

Back