If you support abortion bans...

I had a friend one time. She was a happy girl but not too bright. She had an abortion. Subsequently she went into a spiraling depression. She didn’t understand why, but I knew it had to do with the abortion. I’ve also known women who have had abortions, also felt depressed afterwards, and have later on lived to regret their decision.

i know a couple of females that terminated their pregnancies back in the 80's & they are grateful as hell they had a choice & still don't regret it one bit.

Yes a choice to kill. What a blessing

oh please... you & your ilk call yerselves pro life.... but y'all are just pro birth... after that cord is cut, then the brat & his whore/welfare queen mama are on their own. no WIC, no SNAP, no section 8, no medicaid..... cause that cost money & you don't want to share & do what it takes to actually care for them thar brats.

right?

right.

Wrong

I’ve always been in favor of safety nets, in particular for children and the disabled

Would you then support mandatory coverage for birth control in health care insurance plans? Would you support condom distribution in schools? Would you support a national sex Ed program?

Wow - then we can have government solidly in control of reproduction. Should they also choose mates for us?

I had a friend one time. She was a happy girl but not too bright. She had an abortion. Subsequently she went into a spiraling depression. She didn’t understand why, but I knew it had to do with the abortion. I’ve also known women who have had abortions, also felt depressed afterwards, and have later on lived to regret their decision.

i know a couple of females that terminated their pregnancies back in the 80's & they are grateful as hell they had a choice & still don't regret it one bit.

oh please... you & your ilk call yerselves pro life.... but y'all are just pro birth... after that cord is cut, then the brat & his whore/welfare queen mama are on their own. no WIC, no SNAP, no section 8, no medicaid..... cause that cost money & you don't want to share & do what it takes to actually care for them thar brats.

right?

right.

Wrong

you are the exception & not the rule.... but it's hard to believe it.

right?

right.

Wrong

I’m not pro life btw. It’s not practical, because there will still be abortions if it’s illegal, and the abortions would be less safe. So from a practical standpoint, I’m pro choice. I still recognize abortion as murder.

right?

right.

Wrong

I’m not pro life btw. It’s not practical, because there will still be abortions if it’s illegal, and the abortions would be less safe. So from a practical standpoint, I’m pro choice. I still recognize abortion as murder.

i respect someone who has that POV but won't personally force that opinion onto anyone else.

right?

right.

Wrong

These two examples from the "right" is why 60 million babies have been murdered in the most gruesome ways imaginable

Would you then support mandatory coverage for birth control in health care insurance plans? Would you support condom distribution in schools? Would you support a national sex Ed program?

Wow - then we can have government solidly in control of reproduction. Should they also choose mates for us?
And yet you think banning abortions will stop abortions. Think of abortion as if it was fins. After banning it, only criminals will perform abortions. And how does that help women's health?

And yet you think banning abortions will stop abortions. Think of abortion as if it was fins. After banning it, only criminals will perform abortions. And how does that help women's health?

I'm not in favor of government banning abortions. Government should stay out of it altogether. I just think your calls for mandatory this and that come from the same place: a vision of government as the 'decider' for all of society's values.

Last edited:
Leave the government/schools out of personal business...

leave the government out of a females' personal business.
Lol
All “females” do Not agree you stupid ass motherfucker...

Conservative “females” have the opposite view as progressive “females” you silly little fucker

Lol

Conservative “females” have the opposite view as progressive “females” you silly little fucker

haaaaaaa........................you just don't know about any 'conservative' women who have terminated because they didn't tell you. know why?

ain't none of your fucking biz'nez.

I support abortion bans in principle, because abortion is murder. However if abortion is banned, women will still have them.
Abortion is not ‘murder’ – and the notion of ‘banning’ abortion is devoid of principle, it’s just authoritarianism.

The real reason you want abortions is to prevent the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ...admit it already.

or to prevent another hitler.

No bad boys or dogs , only bad parents and owners

61142454_1040805596125072_7208513706190176256_n.jpg

Lol

haaaaaaa........................you just don't know about any 'conservative' women who have terminated because they didn't tell you. know why?

Lol
you keep on saying women’s issues, you do realize conservative women have opposite views as opposed to progressive women on all things political. So quit Lumping everything in together you sorry ass motherfucker...

And when it comes to abortion, there are three parties involved in an abortion… Only one pays the ultimate price in bad life choices. Very few abortions happen because of rape/incest as compared to bad life choices.

Lol

Lol
you keep on saying women’s issues, you do realize conservative women have opposite views as opposed to progressive women on all things political. So quit Lumping everything in together you sorry ass motherfucker...

And when it comes to abortion, there are three parties involved in an abortion… Only one pays the ultimate price in bad life choices. Very few abortions happen because of rape/incest as compared to bad life choices.

a fiscal conservative is different than a social conservative. sometimes they overlap & sometimes they don't. as for the rest of your pablum...

dismissed.

Lol

Lol

a fiscal conservative is different than a social conservative. sometimes they overlap & sometimes they don't. as for the rest of your pablum...

dismissed.
Lol
I’m talking about social conservative, which have the opposite views of progressives.

The vast majority of abortions are performed because of bad life choices, very few abortions are performed because of rape/incest… Fact

Political correctness has made you fucking retarded

Ahh, another abortion thread. That makes about 8,542 this month right?

So, I will go back to my double homicide question, which still remains unanswered. Does anyone want to answer it here?

right?

right.

Wrong

These two examples from the "right" is why 60 million babies have been murdered in the
most gruesome ways imaginable

How do you suggest we prevent abortions? Banning isn’t going to do it. Same principle applies to guns.

Forum List

Back