If you smoke marijuana.....

Would you move to CA if pot was legalized?

• Total voters
This thread is going to piss me off.

I'm excluded from the question just because I don't smoke pot.

I'm going to call my congressman.

And Screaming Eagle, just be glad my congressman is not a Democrat or you would be in a world of trouble.

Immie

No I wouldnt relocate to be able to smoke marijuana. Anyway marijuana is cheap, readily available most of the time and already commonly used which is evidence that the prohibition of drugs is a failed policy. I really doubt there would be some kind of mass exodus to California for legal pot.

The only reasons I do not smoke marijuana at the moment is because employers may ask me to get a pre-employment drug test and I would now more than likely have to pay for the majority of my own pot (in college I never had to pay for pot and that was fuckin awesome).

30yr pot smoker, and NO, I would not move to Callyfornia for the privilege. I couldn't afford it if I lived there, and if I could, some fucker would likely steal it.

In CA it would be free under the proposed law as you could grow your own.

30yr pot smoker, and NO, I would not move to Callyfornia for the privilege. I couldn't afford it if I lived there, and if I could, some fucker would likely steal it.

In CA it would be free under the proposed law as you could grow your own.

Yeah, but you have to live there. Having just gotten out after living there since the mid-seventies, I have no desire to live there again

I don't want to live in California. so, no. I'll wait until it's passed here in Missouri.

This is the power of federalism. If you think a law is unfair where you live you can find a state where the laws are more to your liking. It protects the individual what they may think are bad laws.

This is the power of federalism. If you think a law is unfair where you live you can find a state where the laws are more to your liking. It protects the individual what they may think are bad laws.
Not if it's a federal law.

You seem to be thinking of confederalism

I would love to move back to Cali right now.

I never sold my house in Cali so I could move back when my hubbys work permits it.

This would just be gravy. My Cali house has great soil (it used to be an orchard on an eluvial plain).

I really hope this passes.

Forum List

Back