If you secede, you forfeit your SS and Medicare

bripat and his libertarian wing of haters in the party are the true RINOs and aheaded to extinction.

You are the RINO, bripat, and you are done. Your "victories" you mutthead cost us the Senate, along with Christine O'Doofus, and Sharon Benthead and Akin and Mourdouch. That is why we lost two seats, because of your types that nominated assholes who got beat.

Angle, O'Donnell, Aiken and Murdock. Four Tea Party Senate candidates who blew it in states the Republicans should have won over the past two years.

Stating a fact: the Randians and objectivsm as interesting concepts in the party are stale and over. It is what it is. You use the language of hatred in almost every post. That's your monkey, not mine.

bripat and his libertarian wing of haters in the party are the true RINOs and aheaded to extinction.

Yeah right, Fakey, you're not a hater. You just want me to become extinct.

What a moron.

What a moron.
Fakey sees it as his duty to misrepresent conservatives and republicans.

The thing is, nobody buys it. So, like all his endeavors, it's an exercise in futility.

I'm crying my eyes out, Fakey.

Liberal Dictionary:
=====================================
Hate - truth

Stating a fact: the Randians and objectivsm as interesting concepts in the party are stale and over. It is what it is. You use the language of hatred in almost every post. That's your monkey, not mine.

What a moron.

You are a hater and a libertarian, bripat, and neither the person nor the philosophy has any part in the GOP from now on.

Every nickel everyone in that state has paid in, and might expect to benefit from some day,

would be gone.

Did you factor that into your calculations?

Why would you come to that conclusion--as social security/medicare are paid for by the individual employer and the individual employee. If Texans want to secede--it's THEIR money. It never was the governments money. It never is the governments money.

images

Forum List

Back