If you saw Donald Trump on the edge of a tall building, what would you tell him?

If you were there and you saw Trump and he looked like he was going to jump, what would you tell him?
Would you try and stop him? Tell him not to do it? Or would you do nothing and see what happens?

I would try and help him. I think he gets way too much hate and we should be nicer to him
View attachment 216801
I'd help him.

Right over the edge.

So, you threatened the life of the United States President?

Such is the way of you stalinists - creep.
Lol, retard.

Threatening to kill the president not only violates forum rules, it violates federal law.

It's okay though, you're a triggered stalinist - rage consumes you.
Lol again.

If you were there and you saw Trump and he looked like he was going to jump, what would you tell him?
Would you try and stop him? Tell him not to do it? Or would you do nothing and see what happens?

I would try and help him. I think he gets way too much hate and we should be nicer to him
View attachment 216801

It's either this or die in prison.

Another childish, mindless, wishful example of idiotic posting. Looks like the OP might be 8 or 9.

View attachment 216801
It's high enough we could drop a Progressive off and see if she bounces.

View attachment 216801

It's either this or die in prison.

What are you going to prison for?

View attachment 216801

Tell him to jump but expect a sudden stop when he hit bottom.

I would tell that to any idiot wanting to jump because if they are at that point in life they need to be wiped off the face of the Earth...

Forum List

Back