If you saw Donald Trump on the edge of a tall building, what would you tell him?

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
If you were there and you saw Trump and he looked like he was going to jump, what would you tell him?
Would you try and stop him? Tell him not to do it? Or would you do nothing and see what happens?

I would try and help him. I think he gets way too much hate and we should be nicer to him
upload_2018-9-17_1-54-7.png

If you were there and you saw Trump and he looked like he was going to jump, what would you tell him?

I would tell him, I wouldn't be opposed to him singing over his properties and bank accounts to me, if he was going to jump.

Would you try and stop him? Tell him not to do it? Or would you do nothing and see what happens?

I would try and help him. I think he gets way too much hate and we should be nicer to him
View attachment 216801
Don’t land on my car.

Be careful, those ledges are not made to hold that much weight.

View attachment 216801
I'd help him.

Right over the edge.

View attachment 216801

The same as if I saw any liberals on an edge of a building, walk away ...

View attachment 216801
I'd help him.

Right over the edge.

So, you threatened the life of the United States President?

Such is the way of you stalinists - creep.

View attachment 216801
I'd help him.

Right over the edge.

Lol, retard.

View attachment 216801

I would say, "Mr. Trump, I know you have lived a life that most humans will never have the opportunity to even imagine; wealth, fame, fortune, never having to answer for anything, manipulating others, scamming them out of massive amounts of money, ruining families, and you screwed around on every wife you have ever offered a vow to. I know why you're here on this ledge Mr. Trump, and most people wouldn't want that life either. Wealth & fame are great but guilt & regret are terrible. It's a free country Mr. Trump. Good luck"

View attachment 216801
I'd help him.

Right over the edge.

Lol, retard.

Threatening to kill the president not only violates forum rules, it violates federal law.

It's okay though, you're a triggered stalinist - rage consumes you.

I'd tell him, "Ok Mr. President, you can stop know. We know CNN journalists can't fly."

Forum List

Back