If you said you'd move, or kill yourself if SSM became law, God's holding you to it as per...

Marriage of a man and women necessary to raise if a family basically rejected single men or women being allowed to raise a child, regardless of the death of a spouse, divorce or never married.
Most children grow up in a home that was at one time broken.
A single man or a single woman should be allowed to raise a child, so should those of a same sex marriage.
Marriage is not just about children. Marriage is contract to share your life with another person that you are in love with. Your own children, surrogate children or adopted child, if there is love it should not matter how the family is make up.
Sex is not just about producing children, it a required part of the bond between two people.
Love and commitment should be the only requirement between two consenting adults that want to marry.

Apart from an islamic country, where are people going to go if they want to get away from gay marriage? It is being accepted more and more around the world. Gays have lived and worked even at the south pole. It is not just people that can be gay but penguins as well.
Birds do it, bees do it, I don't know particularly about fleas but many insects do it.................... it is nature, god's created nature.

List of animals displaying homosexual behavior - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Get over it, love and sex are not limited to procreation in man or nature. Even gay black swans mate for life.
God and his wondrous design and wisdom, if you believe, or just call it the wonder of nature.

Polygamist just want to love and share with a number of others.

Two gay same sex siblings should be able to marry. Right?

i've already address the issue of siblings. Why do people play these silly games.

Same questions different board
A Country Divided Page 14 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
Not necessarily. These people want all resistance to their lifestyle wiped out.

Yeah, just like the Catholics, protestants, Jews, atheists, hedonists, satanists, pagans, born again christian fundamentalist nut jobs, muslims, and everyone else in the country.

Those bastards!

If the price was high enough then you wouldn't have to do it.

Not necessarily. These people want all resistance to their lifestyle wiped out. They'll demand the service be provided at any cost just to see if you'll actually do it. If not they'll sue you out of business.

I wouldn't go out of business if they paid quadruple. They would probably refer me to other sodomites. I could charge all of them quadruple and use the profits to move to my own private anti-gay island. Work harder and smarter. Don't throw your business in the trash just because of some silly government decision. Use reality in order to create a better reality for yourself. Charge them quadruple and laugh all the way to the bank while they are burning their souls in the deep dark pits of hell. Dont let others decide your fate for you. Screw them just as hard as they are attempting to screw you.

I wouldn't go out of business if they paid quadruple. They would probably refer me to other sodomites. I could charge all of them quadruple and use the profits to move to my own private anti-gay island. Work harder and smarter. Don't throw your business in the trash just because of some silly government decision. Use reality in order to create a better reality for yourself. Charge them quadruple and laugh all the way to the bank while they are burning their souls in the deep dark pits of hell. Dont let others decide your fate for you. Screw them just as hard as they are attempting to screw you.

They may be immoral but they're not stupid. When they're told the service costs times what you're charging someone else who isn't gay your jig is up. In my case morality supercedes profits and always would.

Forum List

Back