If you REALLY hate paying taxes...

102 Things NOT To Do If You Hate Taxes - The Pragmatic Progressive Forum

You really need to STAND UP and MAN up about what you believe, and never fall prey to hypocrisy!

Or we can just vote out the scumbags who want to raise them so tics like you can suck off the government tit.

I live in one of the BIG DONOR areas in a DONOR STATE. It is OUR money that supports the 'tards in the RED states... LOL

The Tax Foundation - Tax Research Areas > Federal Taxes Paid vs. Spending Received by State

We pay so y'all can keep whining, LOL...

RedStateWelfareQueens.jpg

You're an idiot. NO ONE objects to paying taxes. We do object to paying when 40% of Americans pay nothing and reap most of the benefits of those taxes though.

PS moron your little idiotic map means nothing since money given to states by the federal government has NOTHING to do with welfare given to individuals.

Cons are welfare bitches, yet bitch about it.

Then they create lies and distortions like the Cadillac Mom.

It is truly disturbing.

You really need to STAND UP and MAN up about what you believe, and never fall prey to hypocrisy!
From the link:
Without taxes, our lifestyles would be totally different and much harder.
Then how did we get from 1776 to 1913 without an income tax?
America would be a third world country.
America is on it's way to being a 3rd world country precisely because the US government is spending us into oblivion.
The less we pay, the less we get in return.
More like; "The less we pay, the more we keep". Doesn't that sound better?

Like The Brain says, no one objects to pays something in taxes. But it should be for "limited government" not government caring for us "cradle to the grave".

Plus, a limited government won't have the power, or the money, to go to places like Iraq and Afghanistan. You like the sound of that?

Most conservatives agree there are many good uses for taxes....
...however "liberal taxes" come from a whole different mindset.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgTFiMUF4kY]YouTube - ‪Liberal Taxes explained‬‏[/ame]

Hey, welcome back Contessa! We missed you. But our aim is getting better?

Unfortunately, for you all, your aim is worse than ever, LMOAO!

But considering how many folks I have needled and pissed off, just today, mine must be getting better. It has been a good day! (For ME!)

So, how ya been doing, Barack, oops, I mean Baruch?

What a pathetic dweeb.

Taxation is forced, so those whose money is taken away by force are supposed to withdraw from society?

Yes, the old burned down straw man.

Few hate paying taxes, or hate taxes. Everyone knows it's necessary. Some folks begrudge it, some evade it, but the vast majority of people no matter their stripe understand it and do pay.

What people HATE is the waste, fraud, kickbacks, everything else and the constant attempts and successes at RAISING the taxes. Passing hidden taxes, all that.

It's the SPENDING, stupid. It's the spending, waste and fraud, and people resist more taxes because they want to shut the purse for awhile in order to restrain totally out of control government.

This little meme is just a straw man, designed to try to deflect from the actual issue. Nothing more.

If you really hate taxes, move out of the country to a tax haven and give up your US citizenship. If that's too drastic, you can fill your house up with kids. That should do the deed if you have a low to middle income. If you've got lot's money, buy two homes with big mortgages, invest in tax free bonds, or move your business to a tax haven country. If you have a business, take a lesson from the big boys with some legal tax dodges, The Double Irish, The Double Sandwich, The Killer B, The Deadly D, and Outbound F. Tax Day 2011: The Double Irish and the Dutch Sandwich: A field guide to exotic tax dodges. - By J. Bryan Lowder - Slate Magazine

If you're just a middle class working stiff, you're screwed.

OK, I have to say this is an exercise in totally missing the point.

Governments do taxes. We set up a government to do certain chores, we have to pay for it.

The issue here is, how many jobs the government does are really necessary? Also, since this is our money that is being spent, where does the line of necessary and excessive get crossed. Governments are very bad at this distinction.

We need government to do certain things.

Since I loathe having money taken out of my check for taxes, that does not necessarily mean I should do without the services my taxes pay for.

I have to do a lot of things I hate. Visiting the dentist. Riding to work on my bike when it rains really hard, getting a flu shot. The fact I don't like it doesn't mean it doesn't get done.

And there is the issue that taxes causes changes in behavior and makes things harder to get that are necessary.

Taxes are a bummer. We need to, when discussing government programs, distinguish between what is really necessary, and just cool to have. Do we need 10 carrier groups? Can we get by with just three? A standing military of over 2.5 million personell, could we get by with may a few less? Up until 1940 the Total US military accounted for only 175,000 personell.

How many charity programs do we need? just why do we have a government owned broadcast network? No one but the very nervous takes the train anymore. Why do we still run them?

We need to do things, they are expensive. We don't need to do all of them, and the things we do might be done better if there were less redundancy.

If you really hate taxes, move out of the country to a tax haven and give up your US citizenship. If that's too drastic, you can fill your house up with kids. That should do the deed if you have a low to middle income. If you've got lot's money, buy two homes with big mortgages, invest in tax free bonds, or move your business to a tax haven country. If you have a business, take a lesson from the big boys with some legal tax dodges, The Double Irish, The Double Sandwich, The Killer B, The Deadly D, and Outbound F. Tax Day 2011: The Double Irish and the Dutch Sandwich: A field guide to exotic tax dodges. - By J. Bryan Lowder - Slate Magazine

If you're just a middle class working stiff, you're screwed.

How about if we just vote out the Democrat criminals who want to raise out taxes and spend us into bankruptcy?

Then how did we get from 1776 to 1913 without an income tax?

Life was much different and harder then – you also can’t compare 19th Century America to 20th/21 Century America. That’s the problem with the reactionary mindset.

America is on it's way to being a 3rd world country precisely because the US government is spending us into oblivion.

Nonsense and hyperbole.

More like; "The less we pay, the more we keep". Doesn't that sound better?

No – because as already noted there’d be no funding for important aspects of the infrastructure such as roads, bridges, sewage/waste treatment, schools, parks, building codes, and sundry regulatory authorities that keep your water clean and food safe.

The problem isn’t taxation per se, but how and what the money is spent on. I, for one, am tired of my tax dollars being spent on wars and corporate welfare.

Prior to 1917 the Federal government survived mostly on Excise taxes and Duties.

Even after the imposition of the income tax, it didn't affect most people until WWII.

Most conservatives agree there are many good uses for taxes....
...however "liberal taxes" come from a whole different mindset.....

YouTube - ‪Liberal Taxes explained‬‏
Yeah.....let's hear it for

Reaganbushenomics!!!!!

"Over the lifetime of this program, the decade or so, the per-aircraft cost of the 2,443 aircraft we want has doubled in real terms," said Ashton Carter, the under secretary of defense for acquisition, technology and logistics.

"That's our forecast for how much the aircraft's going to cost.

"Said differently, that's what it's going to cost if we keep doing what we're doing. And that's unacceptable. It's unaffordable at that rate."

The cost of the plane has jumped to $385 billion, about $103 million per plane in constant dollars or $113 million in fiscal year 2011 dollars, said Christine Fox, the Defense Department's director of cost assessment and program evaluation.

Republican Senator John McCain called the figure "truly troubling," considering the original price was $69 million per airplane."

Or we can just vote out the scumbags who want to raise them so tics like you can suck off the government tit.

I'm glad you will not be signing up for Social Security and Medicare. That leaves more for the rest of us.

I'm also guessing you will NEVER be driving on roads or bridges, calling 911, flying, visting parks and museums, checking books from the libraries, etc..

That's the problem with some people. They want these things but expect them to come for free. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back