If you pray .... May-z

I am so glad that May-Z is doing well. I have a Rott/German Shepherd/Lab/Australian Shepherd mix and he is the greatest dog in the world. I may be biased though. :D

May-Z update****** as of today, she is up to 65.3 lbs, thats a 22lb gain since may 5th. She is also finally over her bout with bronchitis and is finally off all medication! She should continue her weight gain, although at a much slower pace for these last 10-15lbs

This is what she looked at the day J rescued her.

Attachments

• $1stmayzday.jpg
    $1stmayzday.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 77
Spent the day before yesterday with May-Z. She was wonderful!! Such a loving girl. Lots of energy - she has a lot of socialization to catch up on but she was SUCH a loving, good girl. She sat with me, like Belle used to. Parked her butt next to me, draped her right front leg over my left leg and just waited to be adored. LOTS of kisses, including sticking her tongue in my left nostril, eww. :) Well, fur folks are fur folks. It was a great birthday gift.

Mazie looks like a PB Rottie to me.

They do have a long haired strain in the breed.

Rare Rottweilers?

Have a friend, Kellie that used to breed Rotties. She's the one that told me that they can come with long hair. Guess she weren't lyin.

Forum List

Back