If you pray .... May-z

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
There was a badly abused dog in my daughter's neighborhood. We're talking a rottie-german shepherd mix, 1.5 years old, crated her entire life in a puppy crate. She could not stand up or turn around, and they fed her every couple of days. Sometimes she'd scarf it down so fast, she'd get sick.

My best friend is my granddaughter's nanny. She saw how badly this pup was being treated, and called in on her. The owner went into a rage, and took the dog to the pound to be put down. It was too late at night, so the dog got a reprieve. She lied about where she took her, but my friend tracked her down.

My friend is now the pup's foster mom. A healthy dog of that breed should be 70 pounds. She's 44. She has pneumonia. The next few days are critical. Please be praying for her. She doesn't deserve a life of hell and a early death. You don't have to be a person of faith. You can think positive thoughts, light a candle - whatever works.

I'll keep you guys in the loop.

• Banned
May-z has been coughing stuff up from her spa dates (aka, steamy shower time) and has eaten a little bit from my friend's hand. She was termed "Food aggressive" and therefore unadoptable by the humane society. Well, shit; let's take away their food for a time and see how well they behave themselves at their next meal.

You know, I will remember this dog in my prayers. But more importantly, I will remember those that went out of their way to give so much for a very simple creature.

Let us know Boop... I can't stand people who abuse animals...

May-z has been coughing stuff up from her spa dates (aka, steamy shower time) and has eaten a little bit from my friend's hand. She was termed "Food aggressive" and therefore unadoptable by the humane society. Well, shit; let's take away their food for a time and see how well they behave themselves at their next meal.

First, let me say that your friend deserves the highest accolade for rescuing an abused dog.

Then let me say that in my opinion the lowest form of a subhuman misfit is one who abuses children and defenseless animals. When I say a prayer for abused children and abused animals my prayer also includes the well-deserved karma for the abusers.

We adopted a totally lovable abused Standard Poodle, who would have been considered unadoptable because she was a food freak. She learned how to open a cabinet where the gold fish food was kept and ate the gold fish food. She made the successful effort to grab our munchies from the top of a five-foot high shelf and eat it. She died in a care of a kennel operator, while we were on vacation, because she ate all the droppings of all the other dogs, boarding along with her.

We loved her, mourned her and missed her, nevertheless.

• Banned
You know, I will remember this dog in my prayers. But more importantly, I will remember those that went out of their way to give so much for a very simple creature.

Let us know Boop... I can't stand people who abuse animals...

I will, definitely. I've been livid ever since the first moment I heard. She couldn't have landed in better hands than with my friend.

First, let me say that your friend deserves the highest accolade for rescuing an abused dog.

Then let me say that in my opinion the lowest form of a subhuman misfit is one who abuses children and defenseless animals. When I say a prayer for abused children and abused animals my prayer also includes the well-deserved karma for the abusers.

We adopted a totally lovable abused Standard Poodle, who would have been considered unadoptable because she was a food freak. She learned how to open a cabinet where the gold fish food was kept and ate the gold fish food. She made the successful effort to grab our munchies from the top of a five-foot high shelf and eat it. She died in a care of a kennel operator, while we were on vacation, because she ate all the droppings of all the other dogs, boarding along with her.

We loved her, mourned her and missed her, nevertheless.

I'm so sorry. Poor girl. :(

J says that May-z is just a cuddle bunny. In my estimation, that makes it even worse. She was treated worse than garbage, and all she wanted was to give love.

Here is May-z, if you want to know who you are pulling for.

Attachments

• $mayz1.jpg
    $mayz1.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 107
  • $mayz2.jpg
    $mayz2.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Dear Lord, please extend the hand of mercy to this canine soul. Keep her in your lap and restore her to health. She needs to love and be loved as an expression of your love for us all. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray.

There was a badly abused dog in my daughter's neighborhood. We're talking a rottie-german shepherd mix, 1.5 years old, crated her entire life in a puppy crate. She could not stand up or turn around, and they fed her every couple of days. Sometimes she'd scarf it down so fast, she'd get sick.

My best friend is my granddaughter's nanny. She saw how badly this pup was being treated, and called in on her. The owner went into a rage, and took the dog to the pound to be put down. It was too late at night, so the dog got a reprieve. She lied about where she took her, but my friend tracked her down.

My friend is now the pup's foster mom. A healthy dog of that breed should be 70 pounds. She's 44. She has pneumonia. The next few days are critical. Please be praying for her. She doesn't deserve a life of hell and a early death. You don't have to be a person of faith. You can think positive thoughts, light a candle - whatever works.

I'll keep you guys in the loop.
If you want to do something productive go burn the assholes house down.

Oh, I want to do something productive alright. They threatened my family. There's been a whole world of rage going on over here.

I can't wait to meet May-z. J asked for names, and I said doesn't matter, because by the time you're done spoiling her, she's going to think her name is Baby Girl Snookums Sweetie.

Poor cute pup! I hope his rehabilitation works and becomes adoptable. But i will lay good money, they keep the pup themselves. Ya sorta fall in love with the horror cases.

Poor cute pup! I hope his rehabilitation works and becomes adoptable. But i will lay good money, they keep the pup themselves. Ya sorta fall in love with the horror cases.

I can easily see that happening. J would have kept her last foster, but he thought the cats were scooby snacks.

LOL.... yeah i know how it is. You put so much into getting them better...and you cant let them go.

Forum List

Back