If You Need Only One Reason to Vote for Romney, Here It Is

People that claim Romney isn't conservative are full of shit.

He is a rich white businessman, he is the poster child for what the left hates about conservatives.

He opposes abortion in most cases, but realizes you can't put the genie back in the bottle.

He opposes Obamacare.

He opposes unions.

He opposes the EPA.

He opposes the death tax, higher Capital Gains taxes and higher personal income taxes.

What the hell shows he's not a conservative???? Don't even bring up the tightrope Gov job in MA where the liberals run the state.

Compared to Obamination, Romney is more right-wing than Rush.

Let's hope somebody doesn't shoot you because of your religion.....or lack of.

The people of my state shot Joseph Smith because he was banging multiple teenage girls and running amok with his own private army. (Seriously, the guy wore a miltiary uniform and everything.)

d87_mr.jpg

"weeee, I'm a General!!!"

So Joe B. You like to go around calling people homophobes for any reason and to convict George Zimmerman of murder for self defense. But it's okay to justify mob murder based on your bigotry? I think you've lost all credibility.

Not at all. I think Smith should have gotten a trial and spent the last few years of his life in a prison.

But given his record, the folks in IL didn't want to do that.

Let's review, shall we?

NY- 1825- Smith was convicted of fraud by telling folks he could find Gold with a divining Rod. He fled the jurisdiction.

OH- 1837- Smith started a bank, fooled investors into thinking his assets were solid by filling strongboxes with sand and spreading gold coins on top. It collapsed, people lost their life savings, and Smith fled the Jurisdiction.

MO- 1839- Smith decided to try politics. Tried to seize political power by sending out Danite terror squads to intimidate "gentiles" into not voting. Eventually, the governor or Missouri drove them out of the state, and a Mormon sympathizer attempted to assassinate him.

IL- 1844- Became mayor of Navou, engaged in selling of stolen horses, used his position to shut down a newspaper that exposed his polygamy.

In short, an all around bad guy. The government took out David Koresh for a lot less.

People that claim Romney isn't conservative are full of shit.

He is a rich white businessman, he is the poster child for what the left hates about conservatives.

He opposes abortion in most cases, but realizes you can't put the genie back in the bottle.

He opposes Obamacare.

He opposes unions.

He opposes the EPA.

He opposes the death tax, higher Capital Gains taxes and higher personal income taxes.

What the hell shows he's not a conservative???? Don't even bring up the tightrope Gov job in MA where the liberals run the state.

Compared to Obamination, Romney is more right-wing than Rush.

Yes, he'll be a great president for rich people and corporations.

It's the rest of us I worry about.

You realize the EPA was started by Richard Nixon after they had shit going on like the Cayahooga river in Ohio catching on fire, right?

The people of my state shot Joseph Smith because he was banging multiple teenage girls and running amok with his own private army. (Seriously, the guy wore a miltiary uniform and everything.)

d87_mr.jpg

"weeee, I'm a General!!!"

So Joe B. You like to go around calling people homophobes for any reason and to convict George Zimmerman of murder for self defense. But it's okay to justify mob murder based on your bigotry? I think you've lost all credibility.

Not at all. I think Smith should have gotten a trial and spent the last few years of his life in a prison.

Let's review, shall we?

NY- 1825- Smith was convicted of fraud by telling folks he could find Gold with a divining Rod. He fled the jurisdiction.

OH- 1837- Smith started a bank, fooled investors into thinking his assets were solid by filling strongboxes with sand and spreading gold coins on top. It collapsed, people lost their life savings, and Smith fled the Jurisdiction.

MO- 1839- Smith decided to try politics. Tried to seize political power by sending out Danite terror squads to intimidate "gentiles" into not voting. Eventually, the governor or Missouri drove them out of the state, and a Mormon sympathizer attempted to assassinate him.

IL- 1844- Became mayor of Navou, engaged in selling of stolen horses, used his position to shut down a newspaper that exposed his polygamy.

In short, an all around bad guy. The government took out David Koresh for a lot less.

Yea nice lies from Ihatemormons.org. Or was it madeupmonkeyshit.com? Now here's the real reality. Mormons were industrious. The city that they made in Nauvoo, Illinois thrived (not b/c of corruption) and it was as big as Chicago at that time. In Missouri, the governor signed into law, a law that made it legal to kill Mormons. The law wasn't actually repealed until 1982. Now get the f out of her with your bs.

Last edited:
Bottom line is, I'd need way more than just one reason to vote for Romney, because I got a whole bag of reasons not to.

Bottom line is, I'd need way more than just one reason to vote for Romney, because I got a whole bag of reasons not to.

I imagine your idiocy is one all encompassing reason for you not to vote for Romney. Don't worry, I'm sure Obama can keep growing that national debt for you.

Last edited:

Let's review, shall we?

Yea nice lies from Ihatemormons.org. Or was it madeupmonkeyshit.com? Now here's the real reality. Mormons were industrious. The city that they made in Nauvoo, Illinois thrived (not b/c of corruption) and it was as big as Chicago at that time. In Missouri, the governor signed into law, a law that made it legal to kill Mormons. The law wasn't actually repealed until 1982. Now get the f out of her with your bs.

Well, yeah, the Governor signed a law after the Mormons had pretty much turned into a terrorist group trying to take over the state.

The 19th Mormons were scum, and were chased out of every state they tried to set up shop in because of their bad behavior. And they continued the nonsense even after Smith was sent off to rule his own planet. The Utah War and the Mountain Meadows Massacre being great comedy, unless you were one of the people they killed.

Forum List

Back