if you lived in Alabama

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
And you received a phone call from New York telling you to vote for Doug Jones, how would you respond?

Because my first instinct would be "who the heck are you to try to influence my decision for the senate race"?

I suspect in not alone

And you received a phone call from New York telling you to vote for Doug Jones, how would you respond?

Because my first instinct would be "who the heck are you to try to influence my decision for the senate race"?

I suspect in not alone

Yeah?

If you knew anything, you'd know that the Jones campaign is not asking anyone who isn't from Alabama to make calls on his behalf save well known public figures.

Your premise falls flat.

I suspect in not alone

Yeah?

If you knew anything, you'd know that the Jones campaign is not asking anyone who isn't from Alabama to make calls on his behalf save well known public figures.

Your premise falls flat.
Campaigns ask for outside the state help all the time
What planet you from

I suspect in not alone

Yeah?

Your premise falls flat.

Doesn't change the fact that there are phone banks in new York calling on behalf of jones.

As you don't seem to understand the premise, you can't determine whether its failed.

I suspect in not alone
If I lived in Alabama I probably would have been raised with twisted values such as that 14 is a good age for young women to begin looking for an adult partner. So if I were you, I’d probably hate people from New York too.

I suspect in not alone
If I lived in Alabama I probably would have been raised with twisted values such as that 14 is a good age for young women to begin looking for an adult partner. So if I were you, I’d probably hate people from New York too.

And creating caricatures of Alabama is precisely why they wouldn't listen to new yorkers

I suspect in not alone

Yeah?

Perhaps not, but he dragged Cory Booker and DuVal Patrick around for the campaign. Doesn't he have any support from Alabama?

I suspect in not alone

And creating caricatures of Alabama is precisely why they wouldn't listen to new yorkers
Caricatures? Okay...

They can prove me wrong tomorrow, but I doubt they will.

Alabama blacks would be smart to vote for Moore. We need that southern border to be secure. Blacks are already our underclass, we don’t need to import more underclass to compete with blacks.

I suspect in not alone

Yeah?

Your premise falls flat.
Campaigns ask for outside the state help all the time
What planet you from

They have not asked for outside help making phone calls.

I suspect in not alone

Yeah?

Your premise falls flat.

Doesn't change the fact that there are phone banks in new York calling on behalf of jones.

As you don't seem to understand the premise, you can't determine whether its failed.

There are phone banks in NY calling on behalf of Jones? Tell me how you know that.

I suspect in not alone

Yeah?

Perhaps not, but he dragged Cory Booker and DuVal Patrick around for the campaign. Doesn't he have any support from Alabama?

You are making that argument? Really?

I suspect in not alone

I get robocalls almost every day. Some selling shit, some threatening shit. I hate them all. But none of them tell me where they're calling from.

I've gotten political calls in the past during the season too. My attitude is, if you can't be bothered to put a human on the phone, including if I'm making the call to a business, then I have no interest in what your robot has to say, regardless what it's about. Ever. Period.

That said, they must work to some degree or they wouldn't still be doing it. While I can't imagine actually stopping whatever I'm doing to listen to an uninvited robot, there must be those who do. That's why George W. Bush's primary campaign called voters in South Carolina with a push poll asking "would you be more or less likely to vote for John McCain if you knew he had fathered an illegitimate black child?" referring to McCain's adopted Bangladeshi daughter. Bush won that election.

If I lived in Alabama, I would be extremely annoyed by ALL outsiders telling me who I should vote for, but I would be especially suspicious of the left, who has constantly demonized my state and made all Alabamans out to be bumpkins morons. Both Hollywood AND the leftist commie media are guilty.

I would also be EXTREMELY pissed at how the leftist commie media consistently low-ball ranks The University of Alabama and Auburn University SOLELY because they are located in the State of Alabama. Those are probably to two most underrated universities on the motherfucking planet.

It's really not hard at all to understand how your average Alabama voter would see the rest of the world.

Texans support Alabama...except in football.

:beer:

I suspect in not alone

Yeah?

Your premise falls flat.

Link?

Forum List

Back