If you live next to libs - this is the perfect yardsign!

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
yardsign.jpg

Oh, and I would love you to put that up next to this "liberal" ... it would give me a great excuse to practice my aim on some idiotic criminal fucks.

I don't know where they get the idea that Liberal = anti-gun. I know a lot of people who are anti-assualt weapons but they still own guns.

It's what annoys me about partisans, they think everyone else blindly follows their "side" without realizing any intelligent person won't.

Oh, and I would love you to put that up next to this "liberal" ... it would give me a great excuse to practice my aim on some idiotic criminal fucks.

I don't know where they get the idea that Liberal = anti-gun. I know a lot of people who are anti-assualt weapons but they still own guns.

It's what annoys me about partisans, they think everyone else blindly follows their "side" without realizing any intelligent person won't.

they just assume it. It is a talking point.

"Once a popular talking point for Democratic officials and candidates, gun control has been shoved to the background over the past six years, as the party -- trying not to alienate gun-owning voters in swing states -- has cooled its rhetoric on the issue and tamped down its action. "
Why Democrats dumped gun control | Salon News

It seems to be a hallmark of our liberal friends that once a platform plank fails, they deny that they even recognize it.

Did you notice that I did not use the term on which the left has the copyright: "Liar."

"Once a popular talking point for Democratic officials and candidates, gun control has been shoved to the background over the past six years, as the party -- trying not to alienate gun-owning voters in swing states -- has cooled its rhetoric on the issue and tamped down its action. "
Why Democrats dumped gun control | Salon News

It seems to be a hallmark of our liberal friends that once a platform plank fails, they deny that they even recognize it.

Did you notice that I did not use the term on which the left has the copyright: "Liar."

1. Democrats are not all liberals, and all liberals are not Democrats.

2. Anyone who is following a party blindly is a moron, no matter what party that is.

3. Our "leaders" are not suppose to be in charge, we are.

10,000 peeps died from guns in the US last year. Only a few hundred yanks died in Iraq and Afghanistan last year. Which do you think is the safer country to live in?
You guys must live in a zoo to need a gun to protect your home. Where I live, we don't even need to lock our doors at night!

10,000 peeps died from guns in the US last year. Only a few hundred yanks died in Iraq and Afghanistan last year. Which do you think is the safer country to live in?
You guys must live in a zoo to need a gun to protect your home. Where I live, we don't even need to lock our doors at night!

of course not, the guards do it after bed check.

Psssst! Your parents do it after you've gone to bed.

Sign, if gun nut lives next door.

My neighbor's house is armed
The chances of accidental death or suicide are great
Robbers use care because after they pee themselves
They may fire erratically killing the rest of their family
And you will be blamed and prosecuted.
Oh and if you are visiting make sure you wear bullet proof vests
Call ahead several times, it is daylight
And you can see where they are aiming clearly.
Good luck.

Good luck.

"In March 1982, responding to the passage of a handgun ban in Morton Grove, Illinois, and the fawning media coverage that accompanied it, the city council of Kennesaw, Georgia, decided to make a statement of its own. With exceptions duly made for convicted felons, the disabled, and those with religious objections, the council passed (unanimously) an ordinance requiring each head of household to own and maintain a gun.

Crime just isn't much of a problem in "Gun Town U.S.A." According to state figures, Kennesaw's per-capita crime rate has remained essentially static (and low) since 1983. The most recent homicide, in 1989, was committed with a knife. The last gun homicide, in 1986, involved two young men from out of state who were staying at a local motel. "A little alcohol," Chief Wilson recalls, "had something to do with it. They were daring one another to shoot each other, so one of them did." Aside from that incident, Wilson says, there have been no problems with "anybody shooting anybody," even by accident."
Gun town U.S.A., revisited - success of Kennesaw, GA's gun ownership requirement law in preventing cri,e | National Review | Find Articles at BNET

Good luck.

You should try and get rehab, you're obviously hooked on Stupid Pill's.
:cuckoo::cuckoo:
and they wonder why we stereotype

Last edited:

Forum List

Back