If you live in a liberal state/city do you care what conservative states/cities think about you?

• Banned
For example does what I think about California's sanctuary laws matter to Californians or those who support them?

how do those laws effect you? are immigrants drinking all your booze?
Can leftists not tell the difference between a topic question and an example used to set the standard? Are all of you retarded?

I'm a conservative living in liberal Pennsylvania, but to answer your question.

No, I don't care what people in other states think of Me or this state. For states that are liberal, I think less of them. Many are far worse than the ones they insult.

For example does what I think about California's sanctuary laws matter to Californians or those who support them?
Doesn't bother me as much as same sex couples getting wedding cakes

That is what conservatives worry about

You live in a so called liberal city but I don't....
I live in a conservative suburb. Only the elite left & super poor are stupid enough to live within the city.

Your suburb only exists because of the city . You are just an extension. Aka the metro area.
Answer the question.

Well I would answer NO. But the question is vaugue . Because this is the USA and we vote on things . So I do care what the rubes Think because it can effect the laws of the entire country.

Forum List

Back