If you like Your healthcare!!

Care what part of that don't you understand? no offense and I'm not being selective, I read the whole thing. What the section intends to do is the following. If a plan does not conform to the Govt. model the Govt. then the plan will be invalidated. What part of "if you like your healthcare plan you can keep it" does not conflict? While you call it selective I actually call it reading the bill. I did read the grace period clause as welll and that had no impact on my posting as it does not effect terms of the section I posted. This bill is a massive fail. I can literally spend hours posting sections that are a complete nonsense, and I'm beginning to suspect that the same people who wrote the cap and trade bill authored this one. I did have a suggestion though, perhaps they should have attached a copy of the constitution to the bill prior to killing all the tree's to print it.

As I've already 'splained to you, the mere use of the term "grandfathering" presumes that private insurance will eventually....shall we say....wither on the vine.

Of course it will. It offers inadaquete health care at double the cost of the same care in other nations. Of course, should the Health Care industry decide to emulate the private health care companies in other industrial nations, they will probably not be able to pay the parasite at the top a 100 million plus package. Poor babies.

i sure as hell dont get inadequate health care Rocks.....but if i went over to what i hear your boys talking about....compared to what i got...its becomes inadequate.....and before you say it i aint no rich guy.....but since you never answered the question i posed to you in the other thread....i said then you would dance right over it ...and you did...you dance like fred astaire.... but dont worry all you pro NHC guys have danced right around the question,so your not alone....

Care what part of that don't you understand? no offense and I'm not being selective, I read the whole thing. What the section intends to do is the following. If a plan does not conform to the Govt. model the Govt. then the plan will be invalidated. What part of "if you like your healthcare plan you can keep it" does not conflict? While you call it selective I actually call it reading the bill. I did read the grace period clause as welll and that had no impact on my posting as it does not effect terms of the section I posted. This bill is a massive fail. I can literally spend hours posting sections that are a complete nonsense, and I'm beginning to suspect that the same people who wrote the cap and trade bill authored this one. I did have a suggestion though, perhaps they should have attached a copy of the constitution to the bill prior to killing all the tree's to print it.

yes navy...the insurance companies will have to take on the reforms that are part of this bill that ARE GOOD for us....they take them on immediately for new policies and after 5 years the other policies will have to conform which is EVEN BETTER than their existing plans grandfathered....yes better. the insurance companies ain't complaining about it so why are you?

i've never held an insurance plan longer than a year, before the contract had run out, HAVE YOU? WHAT then is your issue with this? do you not like the reforms, what do you see that is bad with this measure to allow people to keep the policy they have now for 5 years? that's 4 years longer than we have contracts now for?

care

You seem to be on a roll. That is not outlawing private insurance. Those are the regulations regarding grandfathering in current plans. Private insurance will still be available.

No they wont outlaw it , just make it unprofitable and unmanageable .
Nice snip.
A business that can't compete deserves to fail.

You and Old rockhead are morons, if Obama keep his greedy paws off it, they won't fail.

Forum List

Back