If you like Putin, man of action, you'll love this guy.

Don't be so serious, have a little fun.

Yeah, I understand.
For you Hitler - just a one of media-person, one of face of politic evil. US fought with him, but also had a business (like IBM ;)).

For us Hitler - an absolute evil, which killed people in every family. When you compare Putin with Hitler, you think "Hey, this guy is able to kill 20 million US citizens! All talking with him is useless, except talking by guns"?

And here I thought you would sing along to that old Gypsy melody Dark Eyes.. What a voice that Russian Army guy has!!!

I never would compare Putin to Hitler. After all, Putin has some heart by buying his old Jewish German teacher an apartment in Israel. Can you see Hitler doing that? If he knew that woman was alive, he would send her straight to the concentration camp to be gassed. I don't think either you or I know the real reason Putin went into Syria, but it is interesting to read the articles of those speculating.

As I read,
Don't be so serious, have a little fun.

Yeah, I understand.
For you Hitler - just a one of media-person, one of face of politic evil. US fought with him, but also had a business (like IBM ;)).

For us Hitler - an absolute evil, which killed people in every family. When you compare Putin with Hitler, you think "Hey, this guy is able to kill 20 million US citizens! All talking with him is useless, except talking by guns"?

And here I thought you would sing along to that old Gypsy melody Dark Eyes.. What a voice that Russian Army guy has!!!

I never would compare Putin to Hitler. After all, Putin has some heart by buying his old Jewish German teacher an apartment in Israel. Can you see Hitler doing that? If he knew that woman was alive, he would send her straight to the concentration camp to be gassed. I don't think either you or I know the real reason Putin went into Syria, but it is interesting to read the articles of those speculating.

Let's look at map. Syria is borthered with Turkey and Turkey has borther with Georgia. Both of this countries are enemy to Russia and able to close eyes and pass ISIS forces to Kavkas, where they can upkeep local muslim terrorists. So, started from Latakia, Russian forces plan to cut ISIS from Turkey, avoiding ISIS soldiers migration through Turkey and supply of ISIS by Turkey both. As Putin says, now only Asad is seriously fighting with ISIS.

Forum List

Back