If you let them...

5bebus.jpg

So true, feduptaxpayer and Americano, but you are white cowards so you need to change and get out there and save the world.

Yes, that is what white cowards do when they see a white woman being beaten or raped by a an illegal immigrant. They run and hide.

Read again, pay attention to part after the word "but".

Second, you assumed that woman is white.

And third, who is talking about illegal immigrants?

Most women being raped in many European countries are white, and they are being raped by so-called migrants who are really illegal criminals. And it would stop if white men did something about it rather then just stand around with their fingers up their butts. Maybe that's because many white men are now becoming a bunch of girliemen.

Right unkedory?

Yes, that is what white cowards do when they see a white woman being beaten or raped by a an illegal immigrant. They run and hide.

Most women being raped in many European countries are white, and they are being raped by so-called migrants who are really illegal criminals. And it would stop if white men did something about it rather then just stand around with their fingers up their butts. Maybe that's because many white men are now becoming a bunch of girliemen.

Right unkedory?

And what that has to do with a image I posted?

Right unkedory?

And what that has to do with a image I posted?

Just saying. But if you didn't like it, well too bloody bad for you. It's the bloody truth so live with it. All white people are being forced to live with it these days. White on, man, and all white lives matter too. :funnyface:

Nothing to see here, just people walking on streets...

2m4du69.jpg

I can see what is wrong with the picture. Where the hell have all the white people gone? By the looks of it, they are all just sitting around in the background feeding their faces while their white country burns and disappears. Typical of most white people. They are asleep as usual from their impending doom. Some white people are just plain :asshole:

The governments are doing exactly to the plan...and as soon as there is enough chaos?...world wide martial law. The new world order.

lol...everyone sits around saying "whats going on?" Well, wtf do ya think?! Dont ya think this all has a kinda destabilizing effect?

uncle terrie...if I was wrong all the time...ya wouldnt troll me and follow me around, would you?

Forum List

Back