If you let them...

But I sure know a stunned and stupid liberal when I have to deal with one. I say that with you in mind of course..........

Then you are very, very confused.

Conservatives are never confused. We are too smart for that. .....

"We"? You're not a conservative, you're a confused, angry idiot. Don't pretend to be something you're not.

Me confused? You are one of those far left liberal democrat anti-white commies ....

Hey look, 180 degrees wrong again! Must be some kind of record.

I have a million reasons for why you are such a stunned and stupid ill-informed liberal. Let's keep it going, loser. For instance, the dumbocrats just lost five elections to the Republicans that just recently happened in America. I guess you stunned and stupid liberals are getting your asses kicked these days. Nobody believe in your lies and bull chit anymore. Stupid liberals. Always two bricks short of a load. :fu:

We're going into full racist meltdown! Charge the paddles!

Racism is all that the far left wing phucked up lieberals have been pushing on white people for decades now. They want to flood America with all the non-whites the liberal dumbocrats can muster up. That will be leading to the people to become racist or else white people will be allowing themselves to become in a white minority in their own white country. You white hating lieberals are trying to push for a race war, and you just might get it.

Racism is all that the far left wing phucked up lieberals have been pushing on white people for decades now. They want to flood America with all the non-whites the liberal dumbocrats can muster up. That will be leading to the people to become racist or else white people will be allowing themselves to become in a white minority in their own white country. You white hating lieberals are trying to push for a race war, and you just might get it.

You've fallen into paranoid hysteria.

White people destroyed & enslaved most of the world but Spread Christianity to save souls,Should we thank them?
Home | Yahoo Answers qid=20110418134835AA79IBp

(Where the fuck do you get your superiority and self righteousness?)

Western Civilization and White People have cause the global standard of living to increase, improving the lives of billions.

GDPperpersonhistory.jpg

It is the White people that need to start to become "paranoid hysterics" alert or their children and grandchildren will pay the price for their stupidity, and their believing and listening to anti-white racists liberals like you. This is not just a game anymore. This is reality now, and is starting to get really serious. But as long as they listen to fools like you they will never get the picture of what you and your lieberal ilk are up too.

Nurse, note the time...

Yes, white nurse, note the time as to when some non-white foreigner takes your job away from you. Count the minutes to the unemployment line, white nurse.

You've been reduced to a pile of irrational, emoting cowardice. Congratulations.

Some would call it "an instinct for white survival". You have become nothing more than a politically correct multicultural tool(congratulations)who is full of lieberal emotionalism and foolish talk rather than a sane and common sense and logical type of guy like I am. When you wake up let me know, eh?

It is the White people that need to start to become "paranoid hysterics" ....

So you got a head start by becoming a raving lunatic? Great plan.

Nurse, note the time...

Yes, white nurse, note the time as to when some non-white foreigner takes your job away from you. Count the minutes to the unemployment line, white nurse.

You've been reduced to a pile of irrational, emoting cowardice. Congratulations.

Some would call it "an instinct for white survival". ....

A rational adult would call it the mewling of a cowardly simpleton.

Nurse, note the time...

Some would call it "an instinct for white survival". ....

A rational adult would call it the mewling of a cowardly simpleton.

But I am being very rational. It is you the lieberal dumbocrat that is always irrational. You are nothing more than a brainwashed moron. Poor you. :cuckoo:

Your dumbocrats and their dumbo party are really getting their asses kicked by Trump. They just keep losing all the time against Trump just like you with me. You cannot win against common sense and logic. Emotionalism and your constant foolish talk makes you look like one big cry baby lieberal loser. :crybaby:

Your dumbocrats and their dumbo party ....

Whose what now?

New Topics

Forum List

Back