If you knew...

☭proletarian☭;1819679 said:
al queda, recruit terrorist bomb allah jihad death to america palin assassination new world order Illuminati 9/11 conspiracy skull and bones bush-laden netowrk loose change militia revolution sons of liberty how to make bombs badgeman concrete cores thermite super-thermite hijacking pentagon conspiracy jfk grassy knoll....

Yeah, we used to keep an eye on you, but we figured out your little game mister...

Yes, and it gets to be quite tiresome. I often go home at the end of the day with red-rimmed eyes and a headache...

You're not letting the program work for you. Didn't we have this conversation in my office just last week?

I know, but again, I just don't trust computers. There is no substitute for good old fashioned human analysis.

Yeah but be careful with that, jihadists can pick up a $25 program on the open market and hack into your synapses. Check with IT for the new synapses security upgrade.
(They're using a thicker tinfoil now).

if you knew suzy, like I know suzy, oh, oh, oh what a gal,are we all dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed?

Forum List

Back