If you knew...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
If you knew for a fact that the government had someone reading all of the posts everyday would it change anything you might say on this board? What about if they knew who you were by your user name? Would it bother you if Big Brother was watching????????

If you knew for a fact that the government had someone reading all of the posts everyday would it change anything you might say on this board? What about if they knew who you were by your user name? Would it bother you if Big Brother was watching????????

It wouldn't change a thing I say on here in the least..

Probably annoy the hell out of me, since I hate being watched, but wouldn't change anything.

I'd probably think of more names to call Obama

It wouldn't change a thing I say on here in the least..

Probably annoy the hell out of me, since I hate being watched, but wouldn't change anything.

There will be a slow moving black car driving by your house within the next 15 minutes. You will see this car often... Stop putting your trash out by the curb.

Shred all your papers, even toilet paper.

They will get genetic samples and clone you.

They cloned the governor of California once.

The US Government is the most efficient, wisest, beautiful institution there has ever been or ever will be on this planet.

:eusa_think:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Holy Crap!!!!!

To think these boards are NOT being watched is a bit naive.

cats-eye-nebula.jpg

Most of it is passive electronic monitoring that keys in on specific words and phrases. If there is a hit then it goes to human eyes for further evaluation and analysis.

Most of it is passive electronic monitoring that keys in on specific words and phrases. If there is a hit then it goes to human eyes for further evaluation and analysis.

Yes, and it gets to be quite tiresome. I often go home at the end of the day with red-rimmed eyes and a headache...

Yes, and it gets to be quite tiresome. I often go home at the end of the day with red-rimmed eyes and a headache...

You're not letting the program work for you. Didn't we have this conversation in my office just last week?

al queda, recruit terrorist bomb allah jihad death to america palin assassination new world order Illuminati 9/11 conspiracy skull and bones bush-laden netowrk loose change militia revolution sons of liberty how to make bombs badgeman concrete cores thermite super-thermite hijacking pentagon conspiracy jfk grassy knoll....

You're not letting the program work for you. Didn't we have this conversation in my office just last week?

I know, but again, I just don't trust computers. There is no substitute for good old fashioned human analysis.

Forum List

Back