If you knew a peanut butter ban would save one child's life...

how about the 30 round clips? They are not designed to kill.... they are designed to hold 30 rounds of ammunition... and that's it.

argument fail.

30 rounds of ammunition meant to kill more people without reloading.

Man, you guys are getting desperate. This is what bullies look like when someone stands up to them.

your argument was that peanut butter was not designed to kill....

again... neither is a 30 round clip.

so your argument is a fail....

A 30 round clip is designed to make an gun a more effective killing machine.

Look, gun bans are coming. Learn to deal.

Someone yelled "The Emperor has no Clothes" at the NRA, and we figured out they are just a bunch of crazy people being subsidized to mouth insanity by the gun industry.

Man, you guys are getting desperate. This is what bullies look like when someone stands up to them.

2 15 round magazines are just as effective.

not until you get the second amendment repealed

Someone yelled "The Emperor has no Clothes" at the NRA, and we figured out they are just a bunch of crazy people being subsidized to mouth insanity by the gun industry.
Not all gun owners belong to the NRA you know.

You know my answer to that one already.

If you're a parent and your kid has a peanut or any other allergy then it's up to you to protect them not me.

How many kids drown in swimming pools and lakes?
Just because all the nation's pools and lakes can't be drained is no reason why schools can't ban nuts - to save a life!

Fortunately peanut butter isn't in the constitution, otherwise, conservatives would be sending it to school by the caseload to reaffirm their right to bear "nuts" - irrespective of the consequences!

Last edited:

a 30 round clip...is designed to hold 30 rounds. Nothing more and nothing less.

what a human does with the clip is a different subject all together.....

deal with that... argument fail.

You know my answer to that one already.

If you're a parent and your kid has a peanut or any other allergy then it's up to you to protect them not me.

How many kids drown in swimming pools and lakes?
Just because they can't drained all the nation's pools and lakes, doesn't prevent schools from having a standing banning nuts!

pools and lakes can be drained. And they should be drained if it would save on child's life ya know.

If you knew a peanut butter and peanut product ban would save one child's life, would you support it. A simple question demanding a simple answer.

"Only if that child were my child". A corollary to the Callous Conservative ideology, "I've got mine, screw the rest of you!"

A reasonable person wouldn't simply dismiss the death of one child as inevitable, a reasonable person would talk about the loss of life and how this one vulnerable child can be protected from PB.

A reasonable person wouldn't post a thread wherein a PB sandwhich carries the same risk of mass killings as does an AR 15. The analogy is absurd on its face.

Ah, but it DOES carry the same risk.... of killing one child.

Which risk is greater, anaphylactic shock or a gun shot wound? Which can be treated with epinephrine on the spot; which requires immediate professional medical intervention not available on most school campuses?

"Only if that child were my child". A corollary to the Callous Conservative ideology, "I've got mine, screw the rest of you!"

A reasonable person wouldn't simply dismiss the death of one child as inevitable, a reasonable person would talk about the loss of life and how this one vulnerable child can be protected from PB.

A reasonable person wouldn't post a thread wherein a PB sandwhich carries the same risk of mass killings as does an AR 15. The analogy is absurd on its face.

Ah, but it DOES carry the same risk.... of killing one child.

Which risk is greater, anaphylactic shock or a gun shot wound? Which can be treated with epinephrine on the spot; which requires immediate professional medical intervention not available on most school campuses?

you are not allowed to bring drugs to school even if they are prescription and sent by the parent.... which means no epi pen. So no life saving drugs.... on the spot.

Most schools on campus...will NOT provide medical intervention...its against school rules.

so just as you asked yourself......you know the you have yours argument...

if banning peanut butter and peanut butter products will save ONE child's life.... should we ban it?

yes or no?

Even a psychopath knows the difference between peanut butter and assault weapons, one has to wonder when the thoughtful citizen will recognize the difference and desist in inane comparisons that cloud reality.

from p.280 'Columbine' by Dave Cullen [bold added]

"Eric manufactured three more pipe bombs: the Charlie batch. Then he halted production until December. What he needed was guns. And that was becoming a problem.

Eric had been looking into the Brady Bill. Congress had passed the law restricting the purchase of most popular semiautomatic machine guns in 1993. A federal system of instant background checks would soon go into effect. Eric was going to have a hard time getting around that.

"Fuck you Brady!" Eric wrote in his journal. All he wanted was a couple of guns - "and thanks to your fucking bill I will probably not get any!" He wanted them only for personal protection, he joked: "Its not like I'm some psycho who would go on a shooting spree. fuckers."

Eric frequently made his research do double duty for both schoolwork and his master plan. He wrote up a short research assignment on the Brady Bill that week. It was a good idea in theory, he said, aside from the loopholes. The biggest problem was that checks applied only to licensed dealers, not private dealers. So two-thirds of the licensed dealers had just gone private. "The FBI just shot themselves in the foot," he concluded."[/b]

Eric was rational about his firepower. "As of this date I have enough explosives to kill about 100 people," he wrote. With axes, bayonets, and assorted blades, he could maybe take out ten more. That was as far as hand to-hand combat would get him. A hundred and ten people. "that just isn't enough!"

"Guns!" the entry concluded. "I need guns! Give me some fucking firearms! "

nra-janet-change_n.jpg

Even a psychopath knows the difference between peanut butter and assault weapons, one has to wonder when the thoughtful citizen will recognize the difference and desist in inane comparisons that cloud reality.

from p.280 'Columbine' by Dave Cullen [bold added]

"Eric manufactured three more pipe bombs: the Charlie batch. Then he halted production until December. What he needed was guns. And that was becoming a problem.

Eric had been looking into the Brady Bill. Congress had passed the law restricting the purchase of most popular semiautomatic machine guns in 1993. A federal system of instant background checks would soon go into effect. Eric was going to have a hard time getting around that.

"Fuck you Brady!" Eric wrote in his journal. All he wanted was a couple of guns - "and thanks to your fucking bill I will probably not get any!" He wanted them only for personal protection, he joked: "Its not like I'm some psycho who would go on a shooting spree. fuckers."

Eric frequently made his research do double duty for both schoolwork and his master plan. He wrote up a short research assignment on the Brady Bill that week. It was a good idea in theory, he said, aside from the loopholes. The biggest problem was that checks applied only to licensed dealers, not private dealers. So two-thirds of the licensed dealers had just gone private. "The FBI just shot themselves in the foot," he concluded."[/b]

Eric was rational about his firepower. "As of this date I have enough explosives to kill about 100 people," he wrote. With axes, bayonets, and assorted blades, he could maybe take out ten more. That was as far as hand to-hand combat would get him. A hundred and ten people. "that just isn't enough!"

"Guns!" the entry concluded. "I need guns! Give me some fucking firearms! "

nra-janet-change_n.jpg

not the point...

the question is....

if banning peanut butter and peanut products would SAVE ONE CHILD'S LIFE.... should be ban them?

yes or no?

Forum List

Back