If you knew a peanut butter ban would save one child's life...

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010

If you knew a peanut butter and peanut product ban would save one child's life, would you support it. A simple question demanding a simple answer.

You know my answer to that one already.

If you're a parent and your kid has a peanut or any other allergy then it's up to you to protect them not me.

How many kids drown in swimming pools and lakes?

No but I can can think of other law-abiding purposes for peanut butter...

People should be specially certified and classified as competent and capable to wield a weapon which has no other law-abiding purpose than to kill massive amounts of people.

No but I can can think of other law-abiding purposes for peanut butter...

People should be specially certified and classified as competent and capable to wield a weapon which has no other law-abiding purpose than to kill massive amounts of people.

so my single shot antique .22 rifle should be banned?

If you knew a peanut butter and peanut product ban would save one child's life, would you support it. A simple question demanding a simple answer.

"Only if that child were my child". A corollary to the Callous Conservative ideology, "I've got mine, screw the rest of you!"

A reasonable person wouldn't simply dismiss the death of one child as inevitable, a reasonable person would talk about the loss of life and how this one vulnerable child can be protected from PB.

A reasonable person wouldn't post a thread wherein a PB sandwhich carries the same risk of mass killings as does an AR 15. The analogy is absurd on its face.

• Banned

If you're a parent and your kid has a peanut or any other allergy then it's up to you to protect them not me.

good point! Maybe we should ban parents!!! they are the ones killing children!!
pools and lakes are next bud! They may kill one child. :badgrin:

• Banned

"Only if that child were my child". A corollary to the Callous Conservative ideology, "I've got mine, screw the rest of you!"

A reasonable person wouldn't simply dismiss the death of one child as inevitable, a reasonable person would talk about the loss of life and how this one vulnerable child can be protected from PB.

A reasonable person wouldn't post a thread wherein a PB sandwhich carries the same risk of mass killings as does an AR 15. The analogy is absurd on its face.

Ah, but it DOES carry the same risk.... of killing one child.

:lol: It is quite an emotional manipulative appeal..if only to save the life of one child...we'd have to get rid of all sorts of things...but then you have to get back to the practical matter of law-abiding purposes and recognize the huge difference between violent weapons of mass murder and an allergic reaction to food products...

Peanut Butter isn't designed to kill people... guns are.

Argument fail.

how about the 30 round clips? They are not designed to kill.... they are designed to hold 30 rounds of ammunition... and that's it.

argument fail.

Argument fail.

how about the 30 round clips? They are not designed to kill.... they are designed to hold 30 rounds of ammunition... and that's it.

argument fail.

30 rounds of ammunition meant to kill more people without reloading.

Man, you guys are getting desperate. This is what bullies look like when someone stands up to them.

:lol: It is quite an emotional manipulative appeal..if only to save the life of one child...we'd have to get rid of all sorts of things...but then you have to get back to the practical matter of law-abiding purposes and recognize the huge difference between violent weapons of mass murder and an allergic reaction to food products...

a gun is not a mass murder..... a nut case human is.

Most schools I'm familiar with have a "nut free" policy irrespecrive of how many children are allergic!

Last edited:

Argument fail.

argument fail.

30 rounds of ammunition meant to kill more people without reloading.

Man, you guys are getting desperate. This is what bullies look like when someone stands up to them.

your argument was that peanut butter was not designed to kill....

again... neither is a 30 round clip.

so your argument is a fail....

Most sdhools I'm familiar with have a "nut free" policy!

most schools i know have a gun free policy.

so whats your point?

a gun is not a mass murder..... a nut case human is.

Yeah but a nutjob wouldn't kill massive amounts of kids with just a peanut butter sandwich in his lunch box... Guns don't kill, people kill people. True. Yet people with peanut butter sandwiches are the most lethal of all!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/115713

Last edited:

Forum List

Back