If you kill Coal you must make Nat Gas available

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Libs like to claim they didnt kill coal nat gas did but the press knows the truth. Obama leaves coal with nowhere to go - The Boston Globe
now as these plants are in the process of closing areas that depended on coal will have to build the infrastructure to support this change......looking like enviros are not in the mood leaving their future up in the air which will only hurt them more as business will have incentive to stay away.

Mountain Valley Pipeline Project
With a vast supply of natural gas from Marcellus and Utica shale production, the Mountain Valley Pipeline is expected to provide up to two million dekatherms per day of firm transmission capacity to markets in the Mid- and South Atlantic regions of the United States. The MVP will extend the Equitrans transmission system in Wetzel County, West Virginia, to Transcontinental Gas Pipeline Company’s (Transco) Zone 5 compressor station 165 in Pittsylvania County, Virginia.

Proposed natural gas pipeline would cross through the Appalachian Trail
Allowing this to happen could set a major precedent for our wild spaces, and according to an editorial by The Wilderness Society:

“Cutting through one of the most celebrated hiking trails in America, the proposed Mountain Valley Pipeline threatens wildlife habitat, recreational lands and the health of local Appalachia communities, while setting a terrible precedent of building energy infrastructure through our national forests.”

Well, according to Trump we’re going to have so much coal and natural gas and nuclear and wind, solar, fuel burning plants in 4-8 years, that energy will super cheap. We should see our power reduced greatly if the laws of supply and demand apply (and they always do).

Yeah. I just signed a check for $140 bucks to my power company. Something tells me that it will be over $140 from here on out.

Well, according to Trump we’re going to have so much coal and natural gas and nuclear and wind, solar, fuel burning plants in 4-8 years, that energy will super cheap. We should see our power reduced greatly if the laws of supply and demand apply (and they always do).

Yeah. I just signed a check for $140 bucks to my power company. Something tells me that it will be over $140 from here on out.
I feel your pain....MN decided to go with a solar mandate....we get to clear cut the land to have the privilege of paying higher bills ...but we are saving the planet dont ya know.....rate increase after rate increase thanks dems.....oh and public utility reports record profits

Considering that Germany's advances in the use of solar energy has surpassed the capabilities of nuclear generation, I wonder where we'd be today if Ronald Reagan hadn't removed the Solar panels installed on the White House roof by Jimmy Carter and discontinued Carter's solar research program.

Germany’s Solar Energy Output Surpasses Nuclear Generation in July
Didnt she close their nuke plants...... and then had to build bunch of new coal plants to keep the country from going dark and even now their grid is razor edge in reliability

My electric bills are in the $140 range just two months out of the year, which are in the late spring and the early fall. Then they progressively rise to as high as $350 in August and in February.

So I hope you're right -- but I doubt it.

Forum List

Back