If you just cooperate and obey the cops nothing will happen.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Or something.

Apparently the cop didn’t get the memo on that lie. I mean, when the guy surrenders, lays on the ground puts his hands behind him, and is being handcuffed i is kind of hard to say he isn’t cooperating.

Counting down to the usual suspects arguing such things are rare and the rest are good cops or something. Anyone want to make the police reports the deciding factor on that? Anyone want to bet that the other cops wrote up that the thug kicked a man who had surrendered?

Or something.

Apparently the cop didn’t get the memo on that lie. I mean, when the guy surrenders, lays on the ground puts his hands behind him, and is being handcuffed i is kind of hard to say he isn’t cooperating.

Counting down to the usual suspects arguing such things are rare and the rest are good cops or something. Anyone want to make the police reports the deciding factor on that? Anyone want to bet that the other cops wrote up that the thug kicked a man who had surrendered?

Yeah, last St. Patty's day went different than that for me.

Bad Cop! Yes there are some. And yes there are some cops in the brotherhood that will protect them.

I beleive this to be the exception, not the rule. However, in a country of over 300 million people and perhaps a million in law enforcement, the exception occurs all too often.

Or something.

He was resisting.

Or something.

He was resisting.

Was the kick warranted at that point?

Or something.

He was resisting.

Yes

Or something.

He was resisting.

Yes

I don’t see anything in the video that would justify that kick.

Man sets out to merely steal a car and instead hits the dumb cop jackpot and becomes a millionaire courtesy of the Miami taxpayers.

26230640_253435955193654_4993584379171847216_n.jpg

Forum List

Back